The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 00:17:36 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350741 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  Wanted
| | |-+  split rim empi 8. The seals, bolts, and caps thread post it here
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: split rim empi 8. The seals, bolts, and caps thread post it here  (Read 10251 times)
Rocket Ron

It's old school for a reason

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2008, 13:22:00 pm »

keep me posted on the inserts. i have a lead on some as well, but it has been taking a year now and it is a father off a friend who can do it. so the price should be OK, but the timing is off, as always with favours i guess Undecided
but i plan on calling him and have the work done a bit faster. they were the 8 spoke type. the BRM type are a bit longer

we got one insert of each type ie BRM and 8 spoke to work from

I need 16 plus some spare say another 4

as Neil wants 12 maybe it would be best to price them per wheels set then we can order 4 at a time.

Anyone else want any Huh

I'll have another word with my mate an see if we can get this moving 

13.12 @ 101.84

Grooving out on life

You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter
Rocket Ron

It's old school for a reason

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 17:12:26 pm »

Right

I can get them done for £4 per inserts that’s £16 per wheel this includes a coating to keep them from rusting.

Maybe it a little more that you'd like to pay but at least it would get them done.

He needs an order for 160 inserts for this price, that’s 10 car sets before he can get them into production.

I only need to know the radius of the nut seat to get them done or would it be better to get them made with a radius to match a Porsche wheel nut.

maybe there would be more availability of porsche nuts and studs Huh what do you think.

13.12 @ 101.84

Grooving out on life

You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: