The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 23:02:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350741 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  Wanted
| | |-+  Wanted EBI 3 I Can's ( Underdog,Raceshop,Dyno Pincher )
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Wanted EBI 3 I Can's ( Underdog,Raceshop,Dyno Pincher )  (Read 10466 times)
Shubee2 (DSK)

"There's No School Like OLD SCHOOL"

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 00:01:57 am »

Gary

The problem this year was there were only 1500 of each limited edition so it will be hard to get the set of 4 ?
Russell Any of them would be Better then None??  Grin Grin   Why didnt they order more of them? they have run out every year so far Kobus Promised me a set last year and  I never got them?  I asked him this year he Told me What are they Worth to you???  I collect Them I Dont Want Them To Sell, I have Stuff still I collected back in The 70's its not for Sale But if I did want to sell any of it  It Would Go Real Quick LOL

WANTED : UNDERDOG,DYNO PINCHER, EBI 3 Drink Cans  I have the Race Shop and the EBI 3 Dyno Pincher one's Coming Grin Grin
Still looking for the UNDERDOG EBI 3 and The Dyno Pincher with the Car Picture on It  Any Help??  I Think the Can With The Picture Was Made  by the Brother of the Owner of the Dyno Pincher and he was selling them in Packs At EBI 3 I dont Think It has the EBI 3 Logo on it Grin
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 00:07:21 am by Shubee2 (DSK) » Logged

Der Selten Kafers VW Club.
Founding Member Est: 1976

58 Ragtop Old School Cal Look
66 Cal Look Drag Car
67 Resto Cal Look
67 Chevy II Nova L79
02 Camaro Vert!
04 Corvette Vert!
04 Colorado Pickup
JeePee/DVK

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2009, 02:03:17 am »

Gary

The problem this year was there were only 1500 of each limited edition so it will be hard to get the set of 4 ?
Russell Any of them would be Better then None??  Grin Grin   Why didnt they order more of them? they have run out every year so far Kobus Promised me a set last year and  I never got them?  I asked him this year he Told me What are they Worth to you???  I collect Them I Dont Want Them To Sell, I have Stuff still I collected back in The 70's its not for Sale But if I did want to sell any of it  It Would Go Real Quick LOL

WANTED : UNDERDOG,DYNO PINCHER, EBI 3 Drink Cans  I have the Race Shop and the EBI 3 Dyno Pincher one's Coming Grin Grin
Still looking for the UNDERDOG EBI 3 and The Dyno Pincher with the Car Picture on It  Any Help??  I Think the Can With The Picture Was Made  by the Brother of the Owner of the Dyno Pincher and he was selling them in Packs At EBI 3 I dont Think It has the EBI 3 Logo on it Grin

But it was in the goodybags.

Type 1 1964 2276cc IDA with Berg-5
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 12:41:46 pm »

Gary

But it was in the goodybags.
no jee pee is talking about this one

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Shubee2 (DSK)

"There's No School Like OLD SCHOOL"

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2009, 19:04:55 pm »

Looking for one Under Dog (Orange Can) and one of the Dyno Pincher Car (unopened) like the one in the Picture (And The One With JeePee on the CAN) LMAO  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 03:30:12 am by Shubee2 (DSK) » Logged

Der Selten Kafers VW Club.
Founding Member Est: 1976

58 Ragtop Old School Cal Look
66 Cal Look Drag Car
67 Resto Cal Look
67 Chevy II Nova L79
02 Camaro Vert!
04 Corvette Vert!
04 Colorado Pickup
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »