The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:21:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350777 Posts in 28590 Topics by 6824 Members
Latest Member: 63calLQQK
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Best strip club story
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Best strip club story  (Read 4805 times)
ApeLatex
« on: March 10, 2008, 22:51:58 pm »

I'll start with mine. I frequent ahem Gentlemans clubs cause well, they're fun. And who doesn't like watching chicks dancing to 80's hair bands. If I could sneak in a good deli sandwich it might be the perfect place to me.

Best strip club story was here in SF. Took a boyfriend at the time to the Crazy Horse to see Mary Carey do a set. Thought it would be fun to take him especially cause it would be crazy there.
I was the only girl in the crowd and right next to the stage. Dollar bills in my hand...yay!
She comes out and just eye balls me and I know it's on. I'm gonna end up on the stage by the end of this song.
She came over and I pointed to my bf and she started giving him a lap dance and knocked his M3 hat off of his head with her boobs!
HAHAHAHA. He looked like a deer in headlights.
I was having a blast.
After she went on they had a little autograph session behind curtains...I waited in line to say hi and throw down for all the girls that were too chicken shit to go...
I have some good photos of that night. And I ended up with her number....

On the way out this guy had lugged all of his snowboarding gear with him to have her autograph it.....
Someone shouted to my bf "Was that your gf on stage??" He nodded looking shy. And this dude screams "I'm gonna be jacking off to the two of them for months!!!!"

man, that was a fun night.

ApeLatex
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 23:18:20 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfL4Q2znMKg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EfL4Q2znMKg</a>

Funniest video of a chick falling off of the pole. Duuuude.
sheep

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 01:14:43 am »

Jim likes the male strip clubs, his favorite is the MAn Hole, but he also like MR Fister

unless it has wheels,tits or fins I dont care
ApeLatex
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 01:15:43 am »

Jim likes the Thunder Down Under show in Vegas...but I heard he auditioned for Chippendales a few years back...
Chris Farley got the job.
Zach Gomulka

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 05:33:41 am »

A few years ago I drove down to Mexicali in The Sloback for a VW show. I was hanging out with a VW guy I met in Ensenada, and his whole crew- they were good guys, but lets just say that it was definitely a good thing that I was on their side Smiley The night before the show, they all decide that we are going to the strip club, and I just kinda go along with them because I figure I want to stay on their side, and my spanglish was too rough to put up a defense... Yes, I hate going to the strip clubs. Its like going to a restaurant and ordering a delicious dinner, except when they bring your plate out, you arent allowed to eat it. You then have to pay for the dinner, and go home and make macaroni and cheese Angry Fuck that. But I digress...
We get there and immediately go straight to the front of the line, and we are allowed to walk right past the cashier. THAT was cool. Now I know Im happy to be hanging out with these guys. Anyway, ladies come and go on the stage, and if you've ever been to a strip club in Mexico, you know that the customer can get away with quite a bit more than you can here in The States.... I remember looking away from the stage for a moment, and when I did a loud SMACK!!! rang out like a bell through the club. Except for the music, everything became dead quiet. Seems one of the patrons took things a little bit too far with the dacing girl, and she slapped the holy hell out of him and gave him a stern NO! while waving her finger at him. He was promptly thrown out...
Later I got a private lap dance (hey, when in Rome, right?) by this girl who looked like a latin Christina Aguilera, and the next day I reeked of budussy (you know that scent that all strippers smell like? Butt, d!ck, pu$$y, and various men's cologne), and the shit just wouldnt wash off. That was the last time I went to a strip club...

Born in the '80s, stuck in the '70s.
ApeLatex
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 05:38:32 am »

Budussy? ew.
All strippers smell like to me is nice shampoo and perfume to cover up the cigarette smell.
I had a gnarly night once at a strip club and the lady came out on stage and looked like she may have just given labor.
Really awful. I really don't want to think about it.
It was bad enough that I got up and waded through a crowd of people to use the bathroom, in a strip club. And that's just gross.
I'll keep the story about the Mexican strip club to myself. If you've ever heard about the ping pong or quarter show. Yup. It's about as awesome as it sounds...not very.
71CALRIPPER

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 12:19:33 pm »

budussy (you know that scent that all strippers smell like? Butt, d!ck, pu$$y, and various men's cologne)

Just spat my tea all over my keep board  Cheesy, i am going to see if i can hunt down this sent this weekend !!! Must be a market for it !
ApeLatex
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 19:01:19 pm »

They have it at pharmacys right next to the axe deodorant spray.
I'd imagine all of the girls on Rock of Love smell like budussy.
lawrence

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 03:50:19 am »

My friend was tuning 19 so he wanted to celebrate at a strip club, but it was tuesday night. None of our friends wanted to go so it ended up being the b-day boy, another friend and myself. We made the quick drive to the city of San Francisco and enjoyed some orange juice with vodka en route. We paid ten bucks to get into Centerfolds and we were very happy that we went because on tuesday nights they have what they called the live sex show. Two strippers up on the stage with a double sided dildo backing into each other while another stripper helped them out with fingers and tongue. It was awesome!! The place went nuts during the entire thing and everyone was throwing wadded up bills onto the stage. I got a lap dance from this SMOKIN' HOT asian chick and our other friend ended up spending loot on lapdances. Really fun time!!

"Happiness is a Hot VW!"
Jim M

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 04:21:37 am »

Gotta use these passes soon

Porters Precision
Speed-Randy

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 04:08:23 am »

hell, i could make this a weekly post, that is until they closed "Fritz that's it" in bellflower on monday. saddest day of my life

Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 05:36:02 am »

hell, i could make this a weekly post, that is until they closed "Fritz that's it" in bellflower on monday. saddest day of my life

HUH? I drive by that every day... looks open to me. The call it Fritz Cabaret or something like that now. Still see the pervs goin' in there. Didn't know it shut down.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
nicolas

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 20:03:59 pm »

hey i am a wuss that is not into stripclubs, but boy do i get a laugh from rock of love. i love it!!!! it is so funny. are there different seasons of that stuff as yesterday it was the last episode here on TV...

better have some temptation island lined up to wash it all down.
Peter

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 11:03:17 am »

Indeed Nicolas,
i thought the manwife was soo funny
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: