The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 12:56:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350742 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  and where do you think you're going?...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: and where do you think you're going?...  (Read 1758 times)
nicolas

« on: December 20, 2014, 13:29:41 pm »

well,

in order to keep our beloved VW's on the road and keep other inspired to keep doing it, to start or restart doing it or just to do it more often or to finish the car and get it out: THIS TOPIC!

maybe it is good to see what people are up to and where they are going. i think it would be nice to see some pics of a recent road trip or just a day out with the car (Trond made it all possible in a few clicks, so no excuses  Grin thanks for that BTW)
it also can be used to plan road trips or just throw ideas of a road trip in the group so it can happen.

if someone needs some inspiration i must recommend SOB's stories, they alway have and will put a smile on my face, but we all have these stories i am sure.

Thanks!

andy198712

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 19:35:47 pm »

I'm hoping to drive my 72 bug up to volksworld show this coming year, along with my friend in his 56 oval and maybe a square if our other mate finishes it in time....
I say "hope" as we never make it and end up in a modern car  Grin
wolfswest

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 18:14:41 pm »

Well, I also have been guilty to not posting new topics or replying on existing ones the last few months, so here it goes.  My last "big" outing with my car was DasDragDay last year, a single trip of 280 km.  My friend Jelle (lowfastbus) also took it to the strip because I wasn't into the stressful moments of waiting and lining up etc.  Actually it was the first time someone else drove my car.  It was nice to see and hear your own car drive!  Here is a shot of us lining up, it captures the weekend and the roadtrip for me.  A friendship, for years now, created by the love for a hot vw and cal look!  And that is what's it all about for me,

Frankenstein (that's how I call my beetle) did a 13.2, probably not that spectacular for the most of you but it made my day.  12's are in sight, not bad for a full weight, street driven stock geared on radials beetle,

Hope to do some more roadtrips in 2015!

Dem

JPS NACIONAL kameraderie - HDB Syndicate.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: