The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 13:24:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350698 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  1969 Fastback For Sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1969 Fastback For Sale  (Read 1673 times)
Bryan67

« on: July 03, 2008, 04:26:16 am »

This was my daily driver until recently when I had an unfortunate accident. Original paint solid car. Has a salvage title. Has a few very minor surface rust spots (Nothing major) and needs a battery tray. It will need a front clip and the front end pulled out slightly. The drivers door does not open all the way (it hits the fender). It does NOT come with a motor but I will throw in all the type three engine tin,fan shroud and a rebuilt generator. Let me repeat that... IT DOES NOT COME WITH A MOTOR but I am including everything that bolts on to the long block. That includes all the sheetmetal, fan and shroud, rebuilt generator, exhaust. It was set up for carbs so no fuel injection parts. It has new tie rod ends, ball joints and steering dampner, white KYB shocks, Carter electric fuel pump, good brakes, new wheel bearings, new 135 and 165 tires and polished early Riviera wheels, Kymco over the top exhaust. Will sell for $450.00 less with out wheels and tires. Interior is original. Seats and carpet could really use redoing. The pan is straight and it drives very nice. I might be open to trades. See my other ad for some things I am looking for. I will be parting this out if I don`t sell by next weekend so if there is anything you might need let me know. Bavapeters@comcast.net or 559-229-1081. Fresno, Ca.

Bryan

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=616036
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 04:31:29 am by Bryan67 » Logged

If you`re going to do something, do it right.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: