The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:16:13 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350782 Posts in 28590 Topics by 6824 Members
Latest Member: 63calLQQK
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  old porsche 911 65-68 steering wheel for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: old porsche 911 65-68 steering wheel for sale  (Read 1610 times)
simon uk

« on: May 21, 2008, 12:23:32 pm »

Hi people, I have this steering wheel spare, and would be prepared to sell it on.

Firstly, it doesnt have any horn push parts, hence the price but these regularly come up on ebay so it isnt impossible to get sorted. It is the 420mm size version, and has a black plastic/ bakelite rim, the same as the beetle steering wheel for the same time period. The rim itself is in pretty good condition, but does have a few marks on it, but it is 40 years old. The bars accross the middle are also in pretty similar condition - good, but there some nicks and scratches. I kind of figure it would be good for a daily driver, or a very good base for a clean up and repaint if you wanted to do that. I have it hung on my garage wall at the moment, but you could hang it on your steering column for some nice period looks!

£50 plus postage will do it, which I am sure you would agree is a sensible price. I have a picture of a very similar wheel, but not the exact one, and I am going to have only sporadic net access now for a few days after 4 o clock this afternoon, so if you reply, Im not ignoring you!

Thanks for looking, Si.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: