The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:44:13 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350757 Posts in 28587 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Your crazy, vw war story!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Your crazy, vw war story!!!  (Read 1269 times)
magic

« on: June 16, 2012, 05:26:02 am »

How many of you, regardless of age!!! Grin, have experienced a situation (now history) that seen by the outside worlds politically correct glasses, Roll Eyes Tongue as prohibited and offensive....... But deep down in your "gearhead" heart, seems funny, at least now, later...... Grin Here's one of mine! (But remember it's a secret, so please don't tell it to enyone) ....So here comes, "a youtube video in words".
 Imagine sitting behind your steering wheel in your Saab, To#¤ta or whatever. In  front of you, in  first row at a traffic light. Somewhere in Scandinavia, shimmering in the afternoon sun. two black cars stopped at red.
 In the LEFT lane, a new Mercedes CLS, in the right. an old beetle. maybe you just have time to wonder that both cars rumble?? Then it changes to green ..... Both cars roar away... what? The old Beetle is fastest!!? Then, after maybe 30-40m.( And a little ahead of the Mercedes) the beetles ass suddenly all over the place!.... No, he caught it!.... wow, it spins again ... no, he caught it ones more!! Shocked ... Woooooow!!! Now the beetle continues straight ahead at an angle of 90degrees!!! Shocked....    CUT.... New scene.....
 I'm out cruising in my matt black top chop( with my old 2332 CE 11.1 ida 86c in the back). Just to cruise! with the windows down, just to enjoy the summer afternoon! I swear by g .. only cruiseing! Runs up to a red light enjoying it all. Slowly a black Mercedes pulls up to my left, with a gray-haired couple, they not even see in my direction!!! Wink ..... Now it is such that my car, because of a tall first gear (3.88 r & p, 3.11 first) almost makes a little jump when it start, not eny crazy stuf, only starting... but the gray-haired takes it as a sign and hit the floor  Smiley.....( Actually It sounds good, such a mercedes CLS... I have the windows open)!So I smile and think, ok... so you want to dance! and put the pedal to the metal ....
overtake the Mercedes in style .... But when I hit 4500rpm. in 2'end, the rear end comes out, seriously ... ok, that's not a big problem, I just need to relax a little on the accelerator, then it comes back in again... But just that day, a devil whispered in my ear. NO.... You can catch it! go on! Go on!.. So I did, and I caught it .... YES! Wooow, out of control again! aaaahg...... phyw.. caught it again!!! I'am da maaan Cool Cool...... WWooosh.. HOLY SH .. in a blink of an eye, suddenly i'm driveing 90deg. (in my own lane) and perhaps 2m. in front of the brand new "star car".... GLYP....NOT "Da maaan"!!..... Lips Sealed Right there, I had not had time to think about ANYTHING, but then I move the foot from the accelerator and hit the clutch .... while I slip in front of them ...... face to face!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
 Now we glide forward in unison (probably not many meters) but it FEELS like an infinity!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked I can see their faces ....  He is like hhhnnnn?!.... And she's like Grrrrr!..... Here it is. that I would have given one little finger to have been like heyyy..... While I brought two fingers up to my imaginary Stetson, pointed at them and winked! Grin .... but I was probably more like Aaaaaaah.... Now, my right rear wheel slips (ok, now acting as my left front wheel) out and get hold of the soft center roadsides (?median strip? ..)
and in a cascade of earth and grass, I get thrown around ... centimeters from the mercedes! Lips Sealed So the beetle now turns it's nose forward again (Now, both cars are moving slowly) I ends up rolling out 2m. behind him ..... At this  point I have not thought  of any things ... had only held onto the steering wheel ... (probably with white knuckles) Grin  And now  was it, I'd give my last little finger,  had I driven up beside them and winked at them again .... Cool  Instead I just waited until they had come to themselves again (they did not go out of the car, funy enough)...... They just slowly drove on, while I made ​​sure NOT to come up beside them again .... Then I saw, in the mirror, all the cars, that to begin with, had been behind us in the intersection. All had moved out to the side, in the conviction of a big accident..... Them, I drove quietly forward with, while I pretended nothing had happened ... ok maybe 3-4cm. lower in the seat .... Wink They all had big eyes ... But it must have seen wild and strange, seen from their seats!!?! Roll Eyes Grin Roll Eyes Grin Wink

so ended my 360deg. adventure without anyone was hurt ... neither expensive cars nor people! Grin
Do you dare, tell me your secret history? , without others seeing anythings of course! Wink

over and out. magic

« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:37:11 pm by magic » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: