The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 15:18:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350758 Posts in 28587 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Your Best VW Show/Gathering
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Your Best VW Show/Gathering  (Read 11511 times)
Lids

show me the chedder

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 17:33:43 pm »

My best shows...

EBI 2007, the excitement was just...

Avon Park 94/95, the Americans came over and I bought my EMPI sprintstars from Jon abbot.

RTTS 1995 - First outdoor show of the year, bloody freezing.  Got really pissed, felt ill all weekend Smiley

BVF 1995 - Week after meeting my now wife, got heat stroke, bought some OG panels for next to no money, also got my first OG EMPI 8 spoke.

If there's enough horse shit around, there must be a pony!
Buy your ciderberry here.

http://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 22:23:08 pm »

mark can you named the guys , i recognize bill , rick , worm , brian , glenn , danny , and you
thx
fabs

I'm gonna need help on a couple of people in that picture, but I'll give it a shot...

Back row / left to right: Bubba(?), Danny Gabbard, Brian Plummer, Randy, Rick Meredith, (don't know), Bill Schwimmer, Manny(?), & Jim.
Front row / left to right: Mark Ramirez, Brent K., Scott "Worm" Blaydes, Glenn G., & Mark "Fred" K.

Sorry, Fabian, for not knowing or recognizing every person in that photo. Hopefully, another DEEK can help out.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 23:00:06 pm »

It was a pleasure meeting alot of you "DEEK's" at the Bug-In !
 Cheesy
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 10:27:51 am »

mark can you named the guys , i recognize bill , rick , worm , brian , glenn , danny , and you
thx
fabs

I'm gonna need help on a couple of people in that picture, but I'll give it a shot...

Back row / left to right: Bubba(?), Danny Gabbard, Brian Plummer, Randy, Rick Meredith, (don't know), Bill Schwimmer, Manny(?), & Jim.
Front row / left to right: Mark Ramirez, Brent K., Scott "Worm" Blaydes, Glenn G., & Mark "Fred" K.

Sorry, Fabian, for not knowing or recognizing every person in that photo. Hopefully, another DEEK can help out.

thx mark

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Jim Ratto

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2008, 00:18:02 am »

I think overall, the Sac shows were fun only for the partying Saturday night, though all my memories really bad hangovers, bloodshot eyes, beer soaked sweatshirts, cheez whiz mazes, and dripping bong water other wise the shows were hot and dirty and boring. Last time I went was 2000 and I was redy to leave @ 9:00am. Only high point was Larry McKenzie locking himself out of his mini-van tow car at the gas station on Bradshaw.... he was too busy watching some chick breastfeed her kid.
Speed-Randy

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2008, 00:39:45 am »

thx
fabs

from left to right, scott agustine, danny gabbard, brian plummer, randy long, rick meredith, dont know either, bill schwimmer, dontknow, jim

Rennsurfer

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2008, 06:49:19 am »

Thanks for pointing out Scott A. Randy.

~Sarge
John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2008, 19:15:38 pm »

Your welcome Mark.

I also park at Nick's.
Rennsurfer

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2008, 20:21:27 pm »

Your welcome Mark.

Eye yam?

Siyned,
Ken Fusion

~Sarge
low oval
DKK

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2008, 05:26:53 am »

thx
fabs

from left to right, scott agustine, danny gabbard, brian plummer, randy long, rick meredith, dont know either, bill schwimmer, dontknow, jim

Roy Maple is 2nd from the end (right) on the upper row.
jim

"and that's when the cops showed up"
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: