The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 06:04:49 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350729 Posts in 28581 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  original dkp1 bonnet badge on samba
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: original dkp1 bonnet badge on samba  (Read 30131 times)
Fastbrit

Keep smiling...

« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2006, 10:32:15 am »

One day I might have a fast street car (again) and see if I'm worthy!

Uncle Keith

Sorry , but there's only room for one moviestar in our club , and his names Mortimer , Steve Mortimer ! Cool

Smiley Wink

OK, let's see his Equity card! Grin

Der Kleiner Panzers VW Club    
12.56sec street-driven Cal Looker in 1995
9.87sec No Mercy race car in 1994
Seems like a lifetime ago...
Peter Roberts

« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2006, 10:53:50 am »

It ain't his equity card you wana see ! , I didn't tell you what kind of film's he's a moviestar in  Shocked Grin
alfie the monster

« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2006, 10:57:16 am »

Peter

How could I not know about your club, the line ups at volksworld show, the 6 cars that went to DDD4 and the awesome Black Oval from "Irish Guy" ? My personal fav.

Russell

Cheers Russell , coming from someone such as yourself , with a truckload ( quite literally mate ( in a Smashie & Nicey style voice ) ) of high quality Cal-Look machinery , that means a lot !

We had the club meal last night , and we are all excited about next year , and looking forward to making it a top Cal-Look year of events , racing and general larking about , but most importantly driving the cars !!

I won't be driving anything today, I don't think it would be safe  Shocked

Kick Mark so he finds that blog for me will you Pete  Wink

JG54 Grunherz
too old for this

« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2006, 15:28:27 pm »

just kick mark period....drunken loon,offering out the fine custodians of the law outside dennis,s,armed only with a champagne bottle,luckily they realised he was only a norwegian oompa loompa,and didn,t nick him. Grin Grin Grin on the badge deal,good luck to whoever got it,but it can,t buy the memories,that go with it,clubs are about the people,the racing, the driving ,and the crack,I look at my car and it makes me smile.I drive my car ,and it makes me smile more,I drive it with the other guys,and it feels even better(even if I,m at the back with the baby 2007 Tongue)like Pierre said at last nights' club meal ,a really diverse bunch of people from all walks of life,from a 200 mile radius,all making the effort to get together.not in sunny So Cal.in but freezing cold southsea.Lookers...you gotta luv 'em......good christmas all....the old un

JG54
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: