The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 01:00:54 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350727 Posts in 28581 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  I think I saw my old Squareback
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I think I saw my old Squareback  (Read 1456 times)
Fiatdude

« on: August 24, 2011, 04:08:09 am »

I sold a piece just like this 35+ years ago (1981) -- the paint color was very unique --- I raided a friend's old paint cabinet a took every blue color he had in partial cans and a gallon of white and mixed it all together so I could get 2 gallons of paint to paint this car and came up with this color -- also I had a dual exhaust for a it too like this one -- -- it was on the 10 freeway in Redlands -- very near where I sold it ==== HMMMMMMM -- -- NAH -- it couldn't be, .. .. could it?Huh

LOL the reason I remember the year i sold the car was the song Whip It by Devo had just came out and I had this spinner of a girlfriend who loved the song -- and this car had a very good stereo system in it and I took her and the car to the Bug-in at OCIR and everybody within 100' of the car had threaten to stomp the casette because she must of played 'Whip It' 5 or 6 hundred times LMAO

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:25:54 am by Fiatdude » Logged

Fiat -- GONE
Ovalholio -- GONE
Ghia -- -- It's going

Get lost for an evening or two -- http://selvedgeyard.com/

Remember, as you travel the highway of life,
For every mile of road, there is 2 miles of ditch
kingsburgphil

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 20:44:24 pm »

I think I see my old Squareback every time I go shopping at Walmart.   Hopefully it's been recycled and
and came back as junk from China. A fitting end for a near new 72' with flatulent cyl. heads.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: