The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 14:09:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350703 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  dragstalgia santa pod this weekend
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: dragstalgia santa pod this weekend  (Read 2291 times)
baz

« on: July 12, 2013, 16:33:13 pm »

http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_dragstalgia.php

i see a few nice vw`s taking part in the run what you brung at this event, ritchie webb and lucas daglish to name a couple !

anyone one here know what time the vw`s will be on track  ? also i`ve  never visited the pod before, can anyone tell me whether or not you can get up close to the cars in the pit area ?

I will prevail.
richie

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 18:06:14 pm »

Yes you can get right up to the cars in the pits, we are scheduled for 9.30-10.30am then 11.45- 12.55, then 15.00-16.00. then again at 17.30-18.00 all on Saturday, and 4 sessions on sunday as well:-)

We got here about lunchtime, are all set up with 3 other VWS pitted together already with more to come tomorrow:-)  a real nice selection of nostalgia type cars to see already as well, well worth the effort to get here with excellent weather predicted all weekend for a nice change Smiley

cheers Richie

Cars are supposed to be driven, not just talked about!!!   

Good parts might be expensive but good advice is priceless Wink
baz

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 18:35:17 pm »

thanks ritchie, sounds like a great days out tomorrow. i`ll be there nice and early to catch as much vw action as i can.

believe there`s a spitfire flyover too around 3pm that`s a sweet bonus  Grin

I will prevail.
Udo

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 20:41:10 pm »

That looks like a nice event - we will be there next weekend - all booked and ready to go

Udo

richie

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 20:44:56 pm »

That looks like a nice event - we will be there next weekend - all booked and ready to go

Udo

Good luck and be safe, hopefully the track will be ok, but if you get time go look at the startline area, about 20ft out, there was a bald patch from cars with treaded tyres lifting up the rubber which gave us some problems

cheers Richie

Cars are supposed to be driven, not just talked about!!!   

Good parts might be expensive but good advice is priceless Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: