The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 05:27:46 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350782 Posts in 28590 Topics by 6824 Members
Latest Member: 63calLQQK
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Jaycee 51.5mm IDA's, MSD System & St/Steel header & muffler.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jaycee 51.5mm IDA's, MSD System & St/Steel header & muffler.  (Read 2243 times)
stretch

« on: February 26, 2015, 16:14:12 pm »

I have for sale a pair of Jaycee 51.5mm IDA's.  These were bought from Pierside Parts back in 2007.  I've used them on my 2332cc motor since then.  They have all the typical Jaycee mods done to them, including:  Bored to 51.5mm, profiled throttle shafts, 3rd progression hole drilled, float bowls modified for increased capacity, etc.  The only mod i've made (apart from jetting) is to remove the glass ball inlet needle valve assembly and replace with a standard type brass inlet needle.  I was having issues with the carbs flooding with the glass ball valves (they seem extra sensitive to fuel pressure).  They come with ultra wedge port CNC ported CB manifolds and CB linkage plus the usual Jaycee anodised velocity stacks c/w covers.  They also have -8AN jaycee pro fuel inlets fitted.

I'm asking £1000 plus postage.

Also for sale is a full MSD system including: Digital 6 Plus box, billet distributor, blaster 2 coil and silicon leads.  The digital 6 plus box comes complete with two rotary switch adjustable rev limiters, a single-stage timing retard, a start-up timing retard, an LED fault display, EMI protection, etc.  I've still got the original box (for the 6 plus only) & instructions that will be included.  The photo's show it still installed in the car at present.

I'm asking £350 plus postage.

Lastly i've got an 1.75" (1 3/4") Turbo Thomas stainless steel fully merged header and 2.5" turbo muffler for sale.  The muffler has a dent in the top of it that you can just make out in the pictures, it also has scratches on the bottom of it, it doesn't effect how it works and has never bothered me.  The last piece of the tail pipe (out of the box) is also caked in rubber from burnouts, this will clean up with a little elbow grease (i've never been bothered to remove it).  The pipework from the flange to the box had to be modified as I originally had it built for a ghia and it's now fitted on an oval window beetle.  It's not the prettiest job, but, again it doesn't effect the way it works.

I'm asking £300 plus postage.

All items are located in South Wales (just outside Cardiff).
stretch

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 17:08:44 pm »

Carbs sold.
stretch

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 14:39:44 pm »

MSD System sold.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: