The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 08:51:42 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350769 Posts in 28589 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Pure racing
| | |-+  Flame and Thunder Pictures
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Flame and Thunder Pictures  (Read 13749 times)
BeetleBug

Snabba grabben...

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2007, 10:09:13 am »

whats with the tents you guys pit in? Looks like an awsome idea..... is that something you guys do or the track?

Yupp, those tents looks really nice and I have been looking for something similar for a while.

10.41 - 100ci - 1641ccm - 400hp
benssp

www.callookvw.com

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2007, 10:43:41 am »

whats with the tents you guys pit in? Looks like an awsome idea..... is that something you guys do or the track?

They're from Costco, they get taken to every meet, erected,used and torn down at the end of the weekend, they're not exactly light but they are very strong. 4 people can get one up in 20 minutes with some practice Grin

www.vwheritage.com  My Job
www.bernardnewbury.co.uk My Team
any work related enquiries to ben@vwheritage.com PM's about work will not be answered Cheesy

Bitburg Motor Boat Club Founder Member

YMCA
BeetleBug

Snabba grabben...

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2007, 10:51:39 am »

They're from Costco, they get taken to every meet, erected,used and torn down at the end of the weekend, they're not exactly light but they are very strong. 4 people can get one up in 20 minutes with some practice Grin

Thanks but I could not find it on their homepage. If they are heavy the shipping would probably cost more than the tent but anyway worth to check out.

10.41 - 100ci - 1641ccm - 400hp
ESH

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2007, 10:57:40 am »

With a bit more practice 2 people can do it in 15!

Wink  

Grin

Pretty much everyone in the club has one. With our weather a decent shelter is essential and these are big enough to work in and store stuff aswell. They can also double up as a good venue for sitting around in in the evening. It's weird as in a way they've become a trade mark of the club and once set up it now seems it's the Outlaws that are in town whilst everyone else is in the wilderness which can't be right as it's supposed to be the other way round?

Tongue

Smiley
autobarnhauler

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2007, 17:45:18 pm »

Cool

GWB, founder member
.... there and back again, a rocket buses tail....
Black Sheep

less is more

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2007, 18:45:13 pm »

Or one crew man in 30 mins  Cry while his driver is off busy being a celebrity  Roll Eyes Grin

Stick with what you know works .
13.03 @ 98mph
Martin Greaves

10.88@128.58

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2007, 20:51:30 pm »

Or one crew man in 30 mins  Cry while his driver is off busy being a celebrity  Roll Eyes Grin

No you was taking it down not put it up. Tongue Cheesy

Hahaha your killing me.........
Black Sheep

less is more

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2007, 23:43:28 pm »

No you was taking it down not put it up. Tongue Cheesy

Oh god will you shut up about you and that bloody porsche

Stick with what you know works .
13.03 @ 98mph
Martin

Cash Converter....

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2007, 13:56:35 pm »

Martin, did you kick a Porsche's arse?..........Just wondering  Grin Grin Grin

Martin

9 sec street car, its just simply not fast enough

Swing axle to CV convertion is on the website now

www.taylormachine.co.uk

OFF/500
deanosvws

OFF 24

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 12:15:12 pm »

thanks guillaume, sorry i havnt replied been of line for a little while. i wanted to make the engine look as vintage as possible, so it fitted with the rest of the car. so it looked like it could have been built back in the 70's. i havnt got any pics of the interior, but it will be featured in volksworld in the next few months so all the info will be in that. the car and engine will look slightly different for next year. cheers dean.

OUTLAW FLAT FOUR
guillaume

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2007, 22:48:03 pm »

Your welcome Deano.

I hope to see it again at the EBI 2.  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: