The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 23:15:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350707 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  I need to get motivated. Foodruckers late 90's pictures anyone?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I need to get motivated. Foodruckers late 90's pictures anyone?  (Read 2470 times)
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« on: September 02, 2006, 09:38:14 am »

I remeber the out of controll Classic Berg Navigation ending at Foodruckers and I saw some pictures of it with huge burn-outs and loads of people. Cal-look was on a rise and we were still young enough to do the stupied burn outs in the parking lots and it looked like a blast. Just need some inspiration to get my engine done. Thanks in advance!!
Zach Gomulka

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 12:13:51 pm »

I was there, '99 Smiley It was my first Classic weekend, less then 2 weeks after I graduated High School. It was shortly after Dean Lowery passed away Sad. I bought my first Berg shifter that day. We participated in the Berg Rally, in a Honda!! I remember the Shit Box was there, I think it was sporting gasburners that day (?), and with its wood rear apron and engine stats written on the c-pillar, it made a huge impact on me. Tom Hansens injected white '69 w/ 16" fuchs, and it seemed like every other car was a '67 with BRMs and IDAs- I remember actually getting tired of seeing so many!!! LOTS of burnouts... I remember being one of the people holding Buddy Hales old purple '68 back while it did a couple nasty smokies! My friends girlfriend came along for the trip, and she was getting all pissy because she wanted to go back to the hotel so she could go in the swimming pool!! We tried to explain that the swimming pool wasnt going anywhere, and this was a once in a lifetime experience! She never ever really did "get it" though Wink Good times Cheesy
Go to the video section on cal-look.com, and click on Cal-Look.com TV- Episode 1. The end of the video has some action from Knowlwoods that infamous night- I can even pick myself out as one of the hoodlums holding back Buddy's car!

Born in the '80s, stuck in the '70s.
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 16:57:09 pm »

That has got to be the most out off controll V-dub meeting of all time!! The year after the police were more alert if I remember. Thanks for a great story!! Appreciated!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: