The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 15:21:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350704 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  Wanted
| | |-+  Right front wing / left side quarterlight / rear carpets for 1972 beetle
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Right front wing / left side quarterlight / rear carpets for 1972 beetle  (Read 1115 times)
JezWest

« on: July 02, 2017, 14:03:34 pm »

I'm am about to start rebuilding my car and there a few more parts I need to get hold of.

Let me know if you can help [ I am in Gloucestershire UK; my car is a 1972 1200 sedan ].

Not spectacularly 'Cal-Look' or even very exciting stuff, but I need these parts!

WING

I need a front right (driver's side / offside) wing. It run Lucas indicators, so i'm not bothered where any holes for indicators / grilles are because they'll be plated. I would like German or NOS if possible. Just the driver's side though - I have one for the passenger side already.

QUARTERLIGHT

I need a left side (passenger's side / nearside) quarterlight frame which is painted silver. I can find chrome ones, but I need a painted one to match the car. I would like good condition or NOS. Just the passenger side though - I have one for the driver's side already.

CARPET

Behind the rear seat, the 1200 has a piece of carpet covering the inside of the rear wheel arch which stretches down behind the rear seat back. Somehow I managed to lose mine when I last rebuilt the car. From memory, these were a dark grey colour:- I can't really remember, so if anyone has a photo of this area of a 1200, I would appreciate it!

Thanks for looking.

It was nothing to do with me...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: