The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 13:45:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350804 Posts in 28595 Topics by 6825 Members
Latest Member: vertvolks
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Why I can't park my cars on the street...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why I can't park my cars on the street...  (Read 2177 times)
ApeLatex
« on: March 11, 2008, 03:42:01 am »

If you lived in this neighborhood you'd second guess things as well.

Actually I'm kidding. I live in Concord now- but my mom is still in West Oakland and I still take Bart to visit her.
Concord is less crack and more meth.
Sam K

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 03:53:58 am »

I'm glad they finally started advertising. It used to be a lot harder to find the neighborhood crack house.
ApeLatex
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 04:07:32 am »

About 3 months ago a vacant house that some locals had been squatting in (crackhouse) went up in flames. Big time.
It also took out 3 other houses with it. Thanks guys.
I've had people REPEATEDLY steal the spark plug out of my motorcycles but leave the helmet there. Nice touch.

That neighborhood is so weird. My mom lives in a warehouse that she cnverted into a live/work kinda place. It's 4000 square feet and she won't let me park in it but I did build a half pipe there once that she made me get rid of.

He place used to be a casket factory, a little creepy.
What's even more bizarre is that half the block is industrial the other half is old run down victorians....and on the corner someone took the liberty of making the first step towards gentrification by installing some fancy pants cookie cutter loft apartments.
They have gated parking and it looks nice. How awfully civalized.
The bastards.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: