The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 04:56:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350739 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  netbugs.de/thenetbugs.com relaunch
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: netbugs.de/thenetbugs.com relaunch  (Read 2911 times)
Olaf/DFL

« on: January 15, 2007, 07:59:26 am »

...finally it is done: This night the new version of netbugs.de has been published!

The website - which is now also available via http://www.thenetbugs.com - has been redesigned and got some other
improvements. New cars and updates of existing cars don't need to be activated by the webmaster any more. Photos
are automatically resized and it is also possible to edit the photos via the website.

Visitors are able to leave comments about your cars. You just need to log in to the 'my netbug' area to administrate all
the comments about your cars. You also receive a notification by eMail when a new comment was entered.

Now there is also a market for aircooled VWs at thenetbugs.com. The ads are also activated on the fly. Helpful features
are integrated - like PDF-printouts, display of locations via Google Maps or the 'parking zone' where you can leave your
favorite ads. There are also various search options and a full text search, too.

So just have a look at the new version of thenetbugs.com. There are many things to discover.
It would be nice, if you take the chance to update your cars and your profile or delete cars that are not in your possession
any more.

I hope you like the relaunch of the netbugs - I worked quite a lot time on it.

If you discover failures in the design or technical errors, please feel free to send me an email! I am also looking forward for
comments and helpful suggestions.

So i just wish you a lot of fun with thenetbugs.com and a great aircooled season in 2007!

Cheers,
Olaf
http://www.thenetbugs.com

P.S.: I had some trouble with the existing updates and new cars some people posted last year. If your update or new car
is not online yet, please post the car one more time!
ESH

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 21:52:31 pm »

Only managed to have a quick look but cool idea for a site.  Smiley
Diederick/DVK

They're never done till they're sold

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 21:10:56 pm »

looks good! i think i saw the old design a few times as well.

btw, is there any way to contact the owners?

Diederick
 -
Proud member of:
DVK ~ Der Vollgas Kreuzers
Olaf/DFL

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 21:51:05 pm »

Hi,

thanks...
You may contact the owners per email, if they set their email-adress to be published. If they donīt want that, the only way to contact them is to leave a comment on their car...

Cheers,
Olaf
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: