The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 22:34:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350771 Posts in 28589 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  International Sprintstar Wheels Registry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: International Sprintstar Wheels Registry  (Read 2513 times)
maggiolino84

« on: May 27, 2007, 16:35:59 pm »

Hi guys. I've just opened a blog dedicated to Sprintstar wheels. What I want is to put together as much people as possible who own Sprintstar Wheels...
You are welcome if you want to post the pictures of your Volkswagen with Sprintstars, or even if you only want to take a look at the other cars.
You are welcome even if you have a set of sprintstars and you want to sell them, or if you're looking for a set of these wonderful wheels, no matter if original or replica, 4 or 5 bolts :-)

We're waiting for you at the following address www.sprintstar.blogspot.com

Thanks  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Zach Gomulka

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 17:30:50 pm »

Cool site! I couldnt find contact information to send you pictures... but here is my GTV, originally fitted with chrome 5.5" Sprints all the way around, now with 4.5" up front and drop spindles with 4 wheel disc brakes Smiley Sorry, second pic is from a cell phone. Give me your email address and I will send you some new, higher resolution pictures.

Born in the '80s, stuck in the '70s.
maggiolino84

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 20:46:37 pm »

Your beetle is definitely fantastic. You gotta join our blog and post your picture with a description :-)
If you want to you can register to www.blogger.com then send me an e-mail to enrico8nello@gmail.com where you tell me your e-mail address you used to register on blogger.com , and I'll immediately activate your account, so you will be able to post on the blog....

Your beetle is really fantastic!!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon,

byeeee
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: