The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:14:54 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350702 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Scandinavian Cal-look Classic (the event)
| | |-+  SCC 2011 !!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: SCC 2011 !!!  (Read 107208 times)
61ragtop

« Reply #210 on: August 27, 2011, 16:22:40 pm »

Ohh i can bring marmite too Smiley

cheers james

Well do it then! I NEEEEEEEEEEEED some asap Wink

2 jars packed Grin

Dude - you will have to post them to me seeing as I forgot to collect them from you  Roll Eyes Cheesy

drop me your address ill get them out next week Grin

cheers james
Heebah

« Reply #211 on: August 28, 2011, 18:49:04 pm »

Tronds wheelie & personal best:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g63Uy6XO394" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/g63Uy6XO394</a>
Jon
Administrator

12,3@174km/t at Gardermoen 2008

« Reply #212 on: August 28, 2011, 22:40:13 pm »

Got to like that... Grin

Grumpy old men have signatures like this.
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #213 on: August 29, 2011, 05:23:05 am »

The Slo-mo is great... love to see how the suspension works.  Wink

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
richie

« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2011, 09:40:05 am »

we only just got back after our 2 week adventure so will do a full summary later.but just want to say thanks to a few people,

1st all the people that gave up there time to plan,organise and run the event,despit natures best efforts to ruin things you did a great job and kept things running really well,this is the 4th time we have attended SCC and you see the improvements every time,keep up the good work Smiley
And to the track crew who did such a huge job of trying to get the track in a safe and drivable condition despite the rain etc,the desicions to send us[the turbo slicks class] back to the pits a couple of times as the track wasnt good enough was correct and sensible,thankyou for your efforts,
1.311 60 ft was my best to this point

Screwdrivers for the best race car trophy,I am glad you liked it Smiley,shame the rain came to spoil the presentations,the cab was sitting out in it waiting to be driven round to collect it,but it wasnt to be

and finally to team YAC who kept the cabrio going round all weekend  Grin it keeps getting better and better

Cars are supposed to be driven, not just talked about!!!   

Good parts might be expensive but good advice is priceless Wink
Soddli

Thomas

« Reply #215 on: August 30, 2011, 20:19:13 pm »

Thanks everyone for a great SCC!
Went by plane this year but hope to bring my own car next year Smiley
Maybe it will be a sodd-looker??? Grin

BeetleBug

Snabba grabben...

« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2011, 09:17:06 am »

Richie; A BIG thank you to you and your team for taking the time, money and effort to come to Norway and SCC. Highly appreciated! And welcome back on The Lounge  Smiley

we only just got back after our 2 week adventure so will do a full summary later.but just want to say thanks to a few people,

1st all the people that gave up there time to plan,organise and run the event,despit natures best efforts to ruin things you did a great job and kept things running really well,this is the 4th time we have attended SCC and you see the improvements every time,keep up the good work Smiley
And to the track crew who did such a huge job of trying to get the track in a safe and drivable condition despite the rain etc,the desicions to send us[the turbo slicks class] back to the pits a couple of times as the track wasnt good enough was correct and sensible,thankyou for your efforts,
1.311 60 ft was my best to this point

Screwdrivers for the best race car trophy,I am glad you liked it Smiley,shame the rain came to spoil the presentations,the cab was sitting out in it waiting to be driven round to collect it,but it wasnt to be

and finally to team YAC who kept the cabrio going round all weekend  Grin it keeps getting better and better

10.41 - 100ci - 1641ccm - 400hp
Lids

show me the chedder

« Reply #217 on: September 04, 2011, 19:46:20 pm »

I was looking forward to SCC, but other things got in the way.  I will be there next year.

Whilst you were all enjoying yourselves I did this:

If there's enough horse shit around, there must be a pony!
Buy your ciderberry here.

http://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
Berger

www.bugrent.no

« Reply #218 on: September 29, 2011, 07:26:06 am »

sccevent.com is finally updated with the award winners and race results from SCC 2011. Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Smiley

This is my simple religion:
-Be cool
-Don't be an asshole
Berger

www.bugrent.no

« Reply #219 on: December 11, 2011, 18:28:59 pm »

check out this SCC video from autobloggen.net!!!   Cool

http://www.autobloggen.net/?p=4554&fb_source=message

<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=33453980&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA" target="_blank">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=33453980&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA</a>

This is my simple religion:
-Be cool
-Don't be an asshole
typ34vienna

« Reply #220 on: December 11, 2011, 22:06:47 pm »

I have seen it today and have linked it to my blog already!!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: