The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 23:00:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350701 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Scandinavian Cal-look Classic (the event)
| | |-+  Ride from Oslo to Stockholm after the event?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ride from Oslo to Stockholm after the event?  (Read 5278 times)
pfer10

« on: August 27, 2007, 20:17:52 pm »

It just so happens I am in town (Oslo) for the week on work from the US.  I have a flight from Stockholm back to the US on Sunday (Sept 2nd) at 10:30 am.  Now since I learned of the event I am trying to push my flight back.  I have a flight on SAS from Oslo to Stockholm Sept 1 at 18:00.  That is no good since I will miss most of the event.  I can change my SAS flight to 8:15 Sunday morning but it will be pushing it (1 hour and 20 minutes) between flights.  I would most likely miss my Sunday flight then. 

The flights back from Stockholm are full until Tuesday so if I don't go Sunday I won't leave until Tuesday.  My question is there anyone driving from Oslo to Stockholm after the event?  Would you have room for 1 more?  I would gladly help with fuel/food.  That way I don't have to spend more money on changing my SAS flight also.       

PF Stevens - DdK
Roman

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 20:50:07 pm »

I know two guys from Stockholm (Hans Landelius and Jan Andersson) that will attend, but I can bet a buck or two that they won't leave Oslo before Sunday afternoon, arriving late sunday night in Stockholm.
pfer10

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 21:10:38 pm »

Roman that should work.  I will just push my flight back to Tuesday and stay in Stockholm Sunday and Monday night.  I will have all day Monday to screw around.  I will be flying here shortly.  I arrive in Stockholm around 8:30 Tuesday and my flight leaves for Oslo around 11:00.  I will get back in touch with you in the morning if I can find a WI-FI spot.

PF 

PF Stevens - DdK
besserwisser

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 08:10:39 am »

I can give you a ride back sundayafternoon but we will be three people in the front of a VW-pickup +1small dog. If thats okey give me a call +46707596245.
Hans "Besserwisser"Landelius.
Jon
Administrator

12,3@174km/t at Gardermoen 2008

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 13:59:24 pm »

You are most welcome to join us at SCC this weekend Perf10!
I will send you a PM with a phone number in case you need help in any way getting too, or from.
See you there!

Grumpy old men have signatures like this.
pfer10

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 14:23:25 pm »

Thanks guys.  I will see what work has to offer tomorrow and have a better idea of my schedule then.  I have a funny feeling I might be working Saturday.  Angry

PF Stevens - DdK
pfer10

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 22:09:57 pm »

Sorry guys I am not going to make either day.  Work didn't go good on Friday.  Most of the day was spent at work and most of Sunday looks like it is going that way also.  I moved my flight back but work didn't work out.   Angry  I hope it didn't rain on you guys as it rained half the day downtown.

PF

PF Stevens - DdK
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: