The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 18:05:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350777 Posts in 28590 Topics by 6824 Members
Latest Member: 63calLQQK
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  EBI2 - PowderPuff Racing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EBI2 - PowderPuff Racing  (Read 3004 times)
Susy

PowderPuff VW Racing Rocks

« on: July 12, 2008, 06:38:51 am »

Well Mike, Steve & I just got back from England.

First, I want to give a BIG Thank You to Adele & Steve Woodbridge for flying me out there to be apart of the PowderPuff ladies.  Adele did an awesome job organizing the whole thing, and got some good sponsers.  We also stayed with them for a few nights, and toured Northern England, and had a blast.  Their hospitality was awesome. Just remember Karma!

I want to thank Karin & Udo Becker for bringing a car for me to race from Germany.  Paula was such a pleasure to drive, and I had a blast. It was also a pleasure to meet both of you, and get to know you.

We want to give another BIG Thank You to Mat & Sal for having us stay with them, and taking us back and forth to EBI2.  Your hospitality was so wonderful, and we really appreciate everything you did for us.

Ritchie & Martin  - thank you for just being you!

It was a pleasure to meet and race with Adele, Karin, Heather, Jo, Ingrid & Vanessa - you girls can race - keep it up!

Kobus, Mike, Fred & of course Charlie- you all just rock, and we thank you for another fun filled weekend in Chimay.

Hope to see you all sometime soon!

Cheers,
Susy & Mike Herbert - Steve Dalton

P.S. - I did win a trophy for Best Reaction Time!  Adele won one for being Most Consistant, and Ingrid won hers for Best ET.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 22:02:02 pm by Susy » Logged

MSH Racing
1970 Karmann Ghia
Type 1 - 2400cc  48 IDA's - 12 Second Street Car - Pump Gas
PowderPuff VW Racing Coordinator
2009 & 2010 Series Two PowderPuff Champion
Udo

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 15:21:04 pm »

Hi Suzy
It was a pleasure for us to meet you both . You did a good job with Paula . Congrats !!
Hope to meet you again soon

Udo

Sal E

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 17:51:49 pm »

Same time, same place next year.  Smiley
Susy

PowderPuff VW Racing Rocks

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 21:56:54 pm »

Sal - thanks also for all the wonderful photos you took.  And tell Mat - it should always be FUN before Photos (hee hee).  We had an awesome time, and we will put it on our calendar for next year.

Udo & Karin - Paula is a beautiful car, and together we did great (I thought).  She was such a pleasure to drive, and like I have told you in the past - I really appreciated the opportunity to be able to drive her at EBI2.

It was such a pleasure to meet so many people, and expierience a show in another country.

Thanks to everyone that were so kind to us - it made our trip so much fun!

Susy & Mike

MSH Racing
1970 Karmann Ghia
Type 1 - 2400cc  48 IDA's - 12 Second Street Car - Pump Gas
PowderPuff VW Racing Coordinator
2009 & 2010 Series Two PowderPuff Champion
SteveW

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 23:33:01 pm »

Hey Susy! Glad you guys had a good time  Grin Your always more than welcome at our house  Smiley

We both have 'holiday blues' so can't wait for October!  Grin Grin

Steve
1961 Oldspeed Beetle
1970 Stock Beetle.
Adele AW

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 08:26:49 am »

Susy/Mike -  Karma Wink

Stumpy... You better get your ass out of the car quicker than your legs  Grin  Roll Eyes

O/FF 621
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: