The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 15:49:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350705 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  THE BEST WEEKEND THIS YEAR SO FAR...................
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: THE BEST WEEKEND THIS YEAR SO FAR...................  (Read 2752 times)
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« on: October 30, 2006, 09:16:39 am »

Inspiring!!! Thanks to all who made it to Dyno day at JPM (we are talking Sweden). So much fun to meet friends and enjoy screaming Volkswagen engines doing there best to crunch the rollers!! A bunch of cal-löokers attended and a few racecars too.......Inspired we went home and got in to a big snow wheter just outside where I live, so there goes the dream of running my car before the snow Smiley anyway the day ended with some of V-dub videos productions films on the tellie. Sunday was spent in the garage assembling the gearbox. Need some more gearbox oil and then the car can go together and I hopefully will have a few test spins.....with or without snow Cool
Jon
Administrator

12,3@174km/t at Gardermoen 2008

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 09:47:06 am »

It was an awesome weekend, lots of friendly guys and Johannes inspiring shop...  his out-of-this-world heads will conquer the cal look street world I think. And the street world will conquer the race world... ;-)
The inspiration is at an all time high now... let's play vw's!! 

Grumpy old men have signatures like this.
Roman

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 16:50:39 pm »

Awesome! It was worth 12 hours driving each way without a doubt, I will be back next year.
JPM:s new 4" version of his heads made me think of a 280+ hp N/A street engine. I have had wet dreams the last two nights.
richie

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 20:31:07 pm »

Sven was cool meeting you,was a good weekend,did you take you boat anchor out yet Cheesy  T1 forever,and cheers to everyone else i talked too cheers richie,uk

Cars are supposed to be driven, not just talked about!!!   

Good parts might be expensive but good advice is priceless Wink
christophe

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 10:42:42 am »

Hello!
You can se some pictures there:
http://www.v-dubs.com/s/Stockholms_STORSTA_VW_Klubb.htm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: