The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 10:02:40 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350704 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Hooligans in cal-look cars.................
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hooligans in cal-look cars.................  (Read 2199 times)
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« on: November 07, 2006, 19:31:22 pm »

Hunting Chicks.........a while ago (more like 13 years ago) I had this dark grey stelth street race on N2O V-dub and I was driving around town with my friend (no interior ment no speaking, just smiling and looking for trouble). So we made the major cruising street to the end and was turning the car........road ended in a crossing and I stopped the car, looked to the right and left and no cars were around.......to the left a couple of girls in the early 20's walks down the road. These two, very lovly looking beutis in red short skirts and tops enter the road by the walking path as they were the center of the world, nose up and proud..........I look at them (from top to bottom and up again and they are beutifull) and then I look at my friend (not as beutifull) and smile....he answers with a smile knowing what was about to happen.....as I rev the engine to 6 grand he grabs on to something and I just step off the clutch, going sideways with spinning slicks, striaghten the car up, shifts to second, bang, and I see the beuties become uncertain, looking for a high reving motorcycle and sees nothing......then suddenly they see this old Volkswagen comming towards them in a increasing speed  going side ways......they loose there coolness, and rush for the other side of the road, there not any more so perfect cloths make them look funny and the way they look at us in anger are funny......we just laughts and passes them girls thinking of how close this was to hunting chickens at a farm Grin 

Not that I would recomend anyone to duplicate this but it actually happend, it was not intended or planned, but it was fun with no danger to anyone around (except for pride) so let us hear some hooligan stories from the time you just left behind.................... 
Jesse/DVK

'64 2176cc

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 10:10:38 am »

I love these old stories  Grin

Der Vollgas Kreuzers
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: