The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 06:30:22 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350703 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  ACE velocity stacks/air cleaners for 48 IDA's
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ACE velocity stacks/air cleaners for 48 IDA's  (Read 1638 times)
Sam K

« on: April 09, 2008, 05:53:22 am »

Be the first kid on your block to have a set of ACE air cleaners. These are handbuilt by Art Threan at ACE and use K&N air filters on modified velocity stacks which are chromed. They probably have less than 200 miles on them. Unfortunately, they rub my decklid on filter for the #2 cylinder. Everybody else I know who has these naver had this problem. I talked to Art Threan about it but he had never heard of anyone else having this problem. I even went as far as installing them on a friends '70 bug and another friends '63, both with IDA's and tall manifolds and had no clearance issues, so I guess it's just my car. I have propped the deckild out at the bottom, but I don't really care for the way it looks, so they are up for sale. I'm pretty sure that I paid at least $300 for them and I had to trade a set of stacks in as well. I'd like to get $275 plus shipping for them. Thanks!

Sam K

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 00:28:50 am »

Nobody's even mildly interested? I might be open to interesting trades as well.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: