The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 20:47:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350741 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Lounge License Plate Frames
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Lounge License Plate Frames  (Read 22069 times)
Trond Dahl
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2008, 12:00:34 pm »

I agree, less is more I've heard ;-)

Street car 10.67/206kmt@Kjula 2014
Race car 9.49/236kmt@SCC 2017

SlingShot

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2008, 05:42:02 am »

First Question... Why is this in Off Topic??? Seems like quite the contrary. Any who, I like the idea of plate frames, but I'm not too fond of the Monkey see Monkey do scenario. It is possible for me to make plate frames, unfortunately the cost would be higher than our step sister site. I've been throwing the idea around about a "The Lounge" hood badge, I think this would be the coolest thing since DKP. Hey Sarge, think you could lead us to the company that makes the DKP badge's?

Will Race For Beer !!!
Harry/FDK

Every Rule Was Made To Break, Even Callook...

« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2008, 17:35:19 pm »

Up.

Done ? Not Yet.
lawrence

« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2008, 00:48:17 am »

First Question... Why is this in Off Topic??? Seems like quite the contrary. Any who, I like the idea of plate frames, but I'm not too fond of the Monkey see Monkey do scenario. It is possible for me to make plate frames, unfortunately the cost would be higher than our step sister site. I've been throwing the idea around about a "The Lounge" hood badge, I think this would be the coolest thing since DKP. Hey Sarge, think you could lead us to the company that makes the DKP badge's?

A hood badge would be cooler than a plate frame. Good idea.

"Happiness is a Hot VW!"
Sarge

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2008, 01:04:34 am »

I'll be seeing the guy who made our badges at KS's gig in a couple weeks..  I'll try to remember to ask about it.  I think it's a great idea, too!

DKP III
SlingShot

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2008, 05:24:29 am »

I'll be seeing the guy who made our badges at KS's gig in a couple weeks..  I'll try to remember to ask about it.  I think it's a great idea, too!

That would be awesome Sarge! I'm not sure, but you probably could have Danny G. add an extra spot on your hood for a Lounge badge Wink
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 05:31:26 am by SlingShot » Logged

Will Race For Beer !!!
Sarge

« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2008, 15:31:17 pm »

That would be awesome Sarge! I'm not sure, but you probably could have Danny G. add an extra spot on your hood for a Lounge badge Wink

I paid dearly to have that hood logo bump shrunk and filled... would be tough to bring out the drill Undecided

DKP III
Fastbrit

Keep smiling...

« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2008, 17:24:23 pm »

I paid dearly to have that hood logo bump shrunk and filled... would be tough to bring out the drill Undecided
Here, I'll do it...

Der Kleiner Panzers VW Club    
12.56sec street-driven Cal Looker in 1995
9.87sec No Mercy race car in 1994
Seems like a lifetime ago...
Sarge

« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2008, 18:25:33 pm »

Here, I'll do it...

...."Oooops, the drill slippedddAWSHIT!!!"

Years ago, in Lazenby's garage with a fresh Butternut paint job gleaming under a single 60 watt bulb, those words were uttered.  Embarrassed Cry Sad

DKP III
Jason Foster

7.69 87mph 12.35 106 mph

« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2008, 20:39:36 pm »

Here, I'll do it...

[/quote]

Here, I'll do it...

...."Oooops, the drill slippedddAWSHIT!!!"

Years ago, in Lazenby's garage with a fresh Butternut paint job gleaming under a single 60 watt bulb, those words were uttered.  Embarrassed Cry Sad

Gotta admit Sarge that drill shot is FUNNY...   now the goofed butternut paint not such a funny day I'd bet!

STRENGTH THROUGH JOY...........

Der Kleiner Panzers
tikimadness

« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2008, 16:03:02 pm »

Is there any progress? Or should I buy a too expensive one from Kai? Tongue

Michael

member of team YAC ; the guys who write history.

GASSER GARAGE  a few friends creating history.

NIDGAFWYT
SlingShot

« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2008, 18:27:00 pm »

Any luck Sarge??

Will Race For Beer !!!
Harry/FDK

Every Rule Was Made To Break, Even Callook...

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2009, 16:40:26 pm »

UP.

Done ? Not Yet.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: