The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 16:08:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350737 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Random bitch thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Random bitch thread  (Read 4771 times)
Zach Gomulka

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

« on: November 19, 2008, 17:44:10 pm »

Paypal.
Why the hell does it take 4-5 fucking "business days" to transfer money from my paypal account to my bank account, but when I do the opposite it is lifted from my bank account in the blink of an eye?? WTF is my money doing for 4-5 fucking "business days"?! Floating around in fucking cyberspace?! This is bullshit! Angry

Born in the '80s, stuck in the '70s.
71CALRIPPER

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 17:57:17 pm »

So they can make as much Intrest as possible holding the money...
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 18:06:02 pm »

Don't get me started on FU%KIN BANKS Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Its the same with a "cashiers cheque" or "bankers draft" I have used them in the past but NEVER again - basiclly you have to "purchase" the draft/cheque so the money comes out of your account BUT when you send it to the recipient it still take 7 working days to clear into their account - WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You either "Get It" or you don't......
Jim Ratto

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 18:45:21 pm »

US post office keeps losing shit I ordered online. And they are never accountable.

jick

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 20:46:50 pm »

So they can make as much Intrest as possible holding the money...

a very small solicitors based in the middle of nowhere who i use tells me that they make over £100,000 per year by holding money from house sales in their accounts over the weekends before transfering it on monday morning....... Roll Eyes

Harry/FDK

Every Rule Was Made To Break, Even Callook...

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 21:32:47 pm »

Ii's all Intrest. Why the fuck you think your salary and millions of other salaries "drift"  for a couple of days. It's all for the Grabbers and Greeders. And they still manage to fuck up their own system because they can't get enough. We get fucked over, and Our tax-money is used to get Their balances even. (The US Military gets paid twice a month, on those transfer days the dollar goes Down ! í'm working with US personnell
for 26 years...)

Excuse my french.

Now the Energy profits...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 21:52:13 pm by FDK/Hurry » Logged

Done ? Not Yet.
Jim Ratto

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 21:51:54 pm »

where's Carlos? he's kind of a random bitch.
Harry/FDK

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 21:56:45 pm »

US post office keeps losing shit I ordered online. And they are never accountable.

"Losing", i like that Jim. They "Lost" 2 DTM shrouds I ordered in the past. "Well we''re sorry, but you being a foreig...."

Done ? Not Yet.
Harry/FDK

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 21:57:29 pm »

REVOLUTIO...wrong Topic.

Done ? Not Yet.
Jim Ratto

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 21:58:40 pm »

"Losing", i like that Jim. They "Lost" 2 DTM shrouds I ordered in the past. "Well we''re sorry, but you being a foreig...."
Shocked Shocked Angry
Zach Gomulka

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 03:18:22 am »

Sorry Carlos, but THAT was funny! Cheesy

Looks like it's just a whole lot more of the little guy getting screwed Angry It sucks working hard to make an honest living (or just bearly enough to pay the bills in my case), and these vultures out there are sitting on their fat asses raking it in and laughing all the way to the bank. Fucks.

Born in the '80s, stuck in the '70s.
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 08:20:02 am »

Sorry Carlos, but THAT was funny! Cheesy

Looks like it's just a whole lot more of the little guy getting screwed Angry It sucks working hard to make an honest living (or just bearly enough to pay the bills in my case), and these vultures out there are sitting on their fat asses raking it in and laughing all the way to the bank. Fucks.

Not all the way too the banks THEY ARE THE BANKS! Roll Eyes

You either "Get It" or you don't......
ian c

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 09:26:57 am »

paypal did me good this week ..
i bought a rear muffler for my car , that the ebay seller later told me would only fit if i cut and rewelded !!!
he refused to refund , so i refused the ups guy Wink

paypal settled the dispute in my favour , and the cash went back in my bank strait away !!!
(even though they said it would take 5 days in there email )

so , for once ....... i'm happy with paypal  Roll Eyes

i spent half my money on beer , cars , and women .

the other half , i just wasted .

(o\ ! /o)
bugnut68

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2008, 02:59:20 am »

*Ahem* I hate Empi/Mr. Bug exhaust systems.  They suck royal fanny crevice, along with better part of Empi/Mr. Bug parts.

Hopefully that bitch was random enough for this thread.  Grin
iowa mark

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 00:34:26 am »

When you try to take out a loan at the bank, you have to fill out batches of paperwork, they check out you and your past to the point just before your parents were conceived, and then charge extra points on top of the outrageous interest rate. But when you bring money in to open an account, they don't even ask for an I.D., and give you back .000025%. (That rate is based on a compound daily return and may be less than actual rates of return)(a charge is subtracted from the quarterly balance as an administering fee)(please consult the bank's charter and fee structure as submitted to the state regulatory agency sec. 1726550.00182765 paragraph 2887360 or submit a self addressed stamped 9"x12" manila envelope with an attached questionaire file9919/POS1173................ Angry
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: