The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 17:34:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350737 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Anybody in Brownsville up for fraude ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anybody in Brownsville up for fraude ?  (Read 2253 times)
Wünderwolff

aka Dr. Jeckill

« on: November 27, 2008, 18:50:17 pm »

1,5 months ago or so I bought this nice Porsche steering wheel via the bay. Luckily I Jelle pay-palled the money to the US and then the waiting began. The guy sent me the tracking number, but as I didn't expect it the first month or so I didn't check  Embarrassed  When I finally checked it became clear the parcel was in Belgium for already 2 weeks.

So I called the post office and they just plain told me they returned the parcel to sender. It appears they could not find my adress? Stupid-low-life-Taxi-Post-delivery Schmuck  Angry I tried intercepting the package before it left Belgium, but it had already left for Texas.

A quick check on USPS.com it became clear the parcel was back in Brownsville. And now is the tricky part, Belgian post had the bright idea to post the package to the sender, Brownsville, Texas. Just that. That was all that was written on the parcel. Roll Eyes

To make things worse the seller does not reply to my emails, the Belgian post helpdesk is manned with nitwits and usps can not help me as they have to wait for the seller first.

So anybody wants to impose a Paul Diaz from Brownsville and send me the wheel  Shocked Cool

Wünderwaffe are Go!
Diederick/DVK

They're never done till they're sold

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 19:32:59 pm »

holy crap, that is one COOL wheel!  Smiley

i hope you will receive it soon, good luck!

Diederick
 -
Proud member of:
DVK ~ Der Vollgas Kreuzers
Wünderwolff

aka Dr. Jeckill

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 22:22:29 pm »

I called usps brownsville today. At a first glance they don't seem to find the parcel there. So most probably they have already shipped the un-returnable package to Atlanta Georgia. The Dead Letter Office. Doesn't that sound prommissing  Huh But all in all they are most cooperative, more than the Belgian Post.

Wünderwaffe are Go!
Wünderwolff

aka Dr. Jeckill

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 18:13:18 pm »

Well after starting up a paypal dispute, where it was surefire they would reimburse me, all of the sudden the seller came out of holidays  Grin You never know  Undecided Roll Eyes

But hey, he'll be sending the steering wheel tommorrow, so here's one happy fella  Cool

Wünderwaffe are Go!
roland

lates are the new splits...

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 19:37:46 pm »

Don't get me started on belgian post...  Roll Eyes I've never seen so many useless and unfriendly people in one office...

Hope you get that cool wheel soon!

Glitter don't make you faster.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: