The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 12:11:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350702 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Rolling Blackout spikes high at the Classic in Irvine.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Rolling Blackout spikes high at the Classic in Irvine.  (Read 8603 times)
Gunter

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2011, 07:41:43 am »

hey Steve, congrats and well deserved ! Great meeting you at last BugIn 36  Cool

Gunter.
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2011, 17:59:43 pm »

Hey Steve, sorry I didn't stop by to say hello, I was parked across from you, but your car is awesome to say the least. Seen it when you first brought it out, just awesome.

Marks black late looker is another awesome car, always drooled over his car, another awesome car from the past. Be cool to see Mark built a replica of that car. Theres alot of clean late bugs out there to start with.  Grin

Both these guys are down to earth cool guy's in my book!

Ted

I've thought about cloning Marks car as a 'vert.  Wink

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
WCB Hitler's Hot Rod

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2011, 04:50:10 am »

Thanks Ted ! Hope to see you at the Jamboree;... if I can make it. Your car has the perfect stance with all the right ingredients.

Gunter, pleasure was all mine. Thanks for giving me a taste on how rock stars are treated at their events.  Wink Cheesy

WARNING! BE PREPARED FOR A ROLLING BLACKOUT.

West Coast Blitz... "Motha Sucka!"

You may have some Swag, but I OWN da Swagoo!!

This right here is my 'lil Nazi-killa!
WCB Hitler's Hot Rod

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2011, 04:50:53 am »

Hey Steve, sorry I didn't stop by to say hello, I was parked across from you, but your car is awesome to say the least. Seen it when you first brought it out, just awesome.

Marks black late looker is another awesome car, always drooled over his car, another awesome car from the past. Be cool to see Mark built a replica of that car. Theres alot of clean late bugs out there to start with.  Grin

Ted

I've thought about cloning Marks car as a 'vert.  Wink
Now THAT I want to see.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 04:55:15 am by wcb cal-look focker » Logged

WARNING! BE PREPARED FOR A ROLLING BLACKOUT.

West Coast Blitz... "Motha Sucka!"

You may have some Swag, but I OWN da Swagoo!!

This right here is my 'lil Nazi-killa!
Neil Davies

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2011, 12:33:13 pm »

Ted

Haven't you got a '67 to finish first?!  Wink

2007cc, 48IDFs, street car. 14.45@93 on pump fuel, treads, muffler and fanbelt. October 2017!
Kaferdog
DKK

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2011, 17:37:19 pm »

Yeah ..I have to honestly say Marks car has always been my favorite car also ..!!

"I am on a drug, it's called 'Volkswagen.' It's not available 'cause if you try it once you will die. Your face will melt off, and children will weep over your exploded body."
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2011, 20:09:31 pm »

Ted

Haven't you got a '67 to finish first?!  Wink

And a Notchback... but who's counting?  Grin

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: