The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 20:15:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350703 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  In memorial of Sven-Olof Brorsson
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: In memorial of Sven-Olof Brorsson  (Read 17860 times)
48IDA66

« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2009, 11:30:54 am »

Never met him, only enjoyed his stories here.  If I look at the pictures he is not an old guy, what happened?  Undecided
I believe that Sven was only in the late 40ties, and presumably heart attack...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 11:33:14 am by 48IDA66 » Logged
Svwerker

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2009, 18:28:41 pm »

Never met him, only enjoyed his stories here.  If I look at the pictures he is not an old guy, what happened?  Undecided
I believe that Sven was only in the late 40ties, and presumably heart attack...
He was 48 years old.
I talked to Mia, Sven-Olof’s  partner, on Sunday evening and cause of death was not yet established. It went very, very quickly and when he was found he had still his hands in his jacket pockets.

Sorry for my english, hope you can understand what I mean.
Donny B.

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2009, 00:47:20 am »

48 is way too young.  I just lost a fried that was 59 and I thought that was too you.  When you loose someone close it is never a good time.  My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.  This is a  close knit VW family and we can ill afford to lose people of this quality without all of us taking note.  This sadness should make us alll that much closer.  We will be better for Sven being part of our community.  I did not know him, bur knew of him and none of use will be quite the same from this time forward.  We have lost a close member of our family.  The best we can do is try to live up to his standards and embrace our family.  He is in better hands than ours now.  God Bless!

Don Bulitta
Wolfsburg Registry
Svwerker

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2009, 19:15:12 pm »

The funeral will take place in St Johannes chapel, Vimmerby April 3 at 10:00. I will honor him with my presence.
We will gather a collection for flowers and the surplus should we donate to his two sons Adrian and Benjamin.
If you want to contribute, send a PM so you get my bank details, for wiretranfer, or if you prefer Pay Pal, you're welcome.

Thanks Sverker
Liou

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2009, 19:28:27 pm »

rip sven

My 62 ragtop cal look
Svwerker

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2009, 15:59:33 pm »

I have some news.
The cause of death was some kind of heartfaliur, exactly what is not yet stated.
My little collection have now reached 11700 SEK and I think that is fantastic. Thank you all for your contribution.
If somebody want to contribute its not to late.

Thanks Sverker
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: