The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 23:47:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350773 Posts in 28590 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Kadrons
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kadrons  (Read 1679 times)
Bugsy

« on: April 23, 2009, 20:48:42 pm »

Will probably go for a Kadron set but the seller says the venturis in them is 32mm instead of 30mm. How do you think these will work on a 1600? Dont know more about them for the moment.

Patrik
Zach Gomulka

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 22:15:28 pm »

They came with 28's. Anything bigger is custom.

Born in the '80s, stuck in the '70s.
Bugsy

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 19:21:39 pm »

Thanks Zack, Custom is ok but i have only been driving original engines before so this is realy new to me. Have read earlier threads for inspiration and educaiton, but need to ask to learn more about engine tuning and to get the first step of my engine to give me some extra hp. Next step will come in time but for now i will have to experiment with the little i can afford and to feel every step making some progress to it. Not only the look of the enginebay  Wink.

Saw in another thread that they were deliverd with 28mm venturies. So what can i expect will happen with the 32mm's? Will i have to rejet the carbs or just try them out? Which other parts would i have to overlook and tune to get all this to work?

This is my trial and test engine before going fully out with a bigger one. But have to learn and get help befor that happens. I will for shore blow it away otherwise Grin
Zach Gomulka

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 19:29:30 pm »

I haven't any experience with larger vents in Kadrons, but I know the stock size works fantastic on stock engines and mild performance engines.

Born in the '80s, stuck in the '70s.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: