The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 00:36:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350757 Posts in 28587 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  (DKK) Who was in Paul Harris' moms back yard in 1977 when this all started
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: (DKK) Who was in Paul Harris' moms back yard in 1977 when this all started  (Read 2453 times)
Dee Phillips
DKK

« on: February 12, 2008, 07:13:02 am »

i would say by the time we got around to having the 1st meeting the group consisted of guys from sierra, whittier and cal-hi. Pauls mom let us take over the back yard for that first meeting .We lost paul that year, lost but never forgotten..........Kato has the paul harris award I'm sure he would be happy to share it . i think it pretty much defined us early on, losing a freind that early effected us all, yep we were a bunch of nuckel heads back then but we were a pretty tight bunch of nuckel heads.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 10:50:37 am by JHU » Logged
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 07:18:56 am »

And that feeling of tightness continued during the years that I participated in DKK.

I think that's what gives us the ability to pick-up friendships after a 20+ year lapse without missing a beat.

Even when I joined in '79, a lot of that early history was not passed on.

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
Lemonade
DKK

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 06:28:31 am »

I'm pretty sure I was there. Wink Cool Cool Tongue

Kevan Grin
Dee Phillips
DKK

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 07:01:57 am »

yep kevan........i cant remember who our first Srg@arms was but the nght started out with Mike, Paul and myself as officers. mike and i swapped offices some where along the line its all a little fuzzy after all these years...i would say the meeting  came together because of  Paul & Mike
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 07:06:29 am »

And that feeling of tightness continued during the years that I participated in DKK.

I think that's what gives us the ability to pick-up friendships after a 20+ year lapse without missing a beat.

Yep! Amen to that.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
Dee Phillips
DKK

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 07:40:29 am »

I should have included DKK in the title i asumed the whole volksworld new paul, well in my volksworld we did...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: