The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 00:38:10 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350757 Posts in 28587 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  rare parts ..... check it out :) ALOT OF PARTS FOR SALE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: rare parts ..... check it out :) ALOT OF PARTS FOR SALE  (Read 2674 times)
restojohnny

« on: July 16, 2012, 18:25:28 pm »

Selling all these rare parts that I am tired of looking at  Wink hopefully one you can use them or put them in your collection to stare at for awhile tooo  Cool

This is a rare original vw plastic cap used to cover the hinge mirror pin end. It has a small crack on the bottom as pictured but easy fix to fill and repaint. It is made of plastic not metal. I removed this from my original empi gt door's. I only have the one.
I am asking only $25.00 shipped within the U.S. Oversea's please add another $7.00 for usps air shipping.
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

58-63 original beetle hood badge. I am asking only $30.00 shipped within the U.S. Oversea's please add another $10.00 for usps air shipping.

Rare Humas clover hornbutton. Perfect bakelight bezel the brass ring is weathered as is the hornbutton but it is still useable and solid with no crack's just the hazing from being out in the element's for sooooo many years. This one is the rare black one all the other's I've seen are ivory/white and N.O.S. hard to find an actual huma honrbutton you can use as it's tough to throw an N.O.S. one of these one your ride after you've just payed $1500.00 for one N.O.S. one LOL.
 **SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**

original paint 58-66 beetle radio delete plate. I am asking only $25.00 includes shipping within the U.S. Oversea's please add another $12.00 for usps air shipping.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 21:34:59 pm by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
restojohnny

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 18:29:23 pm »

This is a very nice original straight chrome hurst shifter. The chrome is nice except for the chrome on the trigger it has peeled off alittle as you can see but not too  noticeable. Both boot's (plastic & rubber) are in nice condition. The knob is clean. It work's as it should.
I am asking only $115.00 inlcudes shipping within the U.S. Oversea's please add another $15.00 for usps air shipping.

This is a very nice original copper angled hurst shifter. Work's really nice. The rivets are alittle loose so I already replaced them with new screws to hold them securely. The original nylon plates are clean with no crack's. The plastic boot is nice also but there is no rubber boot. This is a nice working original copper hurst shifter that you will have "ZERO" issues with. **SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**

This is an N.O.S. porsche plastic cap. Will fit riviera's, 2. liter's, pedrini's, etc....

I am asking only $15.00 includes shipping within the U.s. Oversea's please add another $10.00 for usps air shipping**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**

This is a super rare original Hagus adjustable convertible mirror for 67 & earlier convertible beetles but can be used for type 3's aswell. This one is N.O.S. and the chrome is nice and the mirror head is like new with no ding's or dent's.

I am asking only $200.00 inlcudes shipping ANYWHERE !!!!! [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:35:21 am by restojohnny » Logged

O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 euro squareback
restojohnny

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 18:43:59 pm »

Yes more and more parts.  Grin
This is in good useable condition. The threads are nice and the aluminum will polish up nicely. Just need's a new insert. Perfect for your oval or bus. I am asking only $50.00 inlcudes shipping ANYWHERE !!!! **SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**

Wheel #1 ) This is a clean wide 5 AEW fuch wheel. It is straight and true with no curb rash and a clean center face. Comes with the correct wolfsburg cap. This wheel just need's to be polished and or painted and that's it. I am asking only $150.00 includes shipping within the U.S. Oversea's please add another $80.00 for usps air shipping.

Wheel #2 ) This is a clean wide 5 AEW fuch wheel. It is straight and true with no curb rash and a clean center face. Comes with the correct wolfsburg cap. This wheel just need's to be polished and or painted and that's it. I am asking only $150.00 includes shipping within the U.S. Oversea's please add another $80.00 for usps air shipping.

This is for a few good useable working original beetle parts for 56-59 beetles. The turnsignal switch is a working one I just removed the housing for another car I am building but this one does work. The accessory grab handle missing the ends, The original working turnsignal fuse block in working condition. Accessory gas cap and a good useable deluxe horn button center with some hazing on it but not broke or cracked still very solid. I am asking only $80.00 includes shipping within the U.S. Oversea's please add another $20.00 for usps air shipping.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:35:52 am by restojohnny » Logged

O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 euro squareback
restojohnny

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 18:51:21 pm »

These were removed from a 55 oval vert. They are in good useable condition. Good chrome, no rust but does have a few ding's perfect for a daily driver or can be re-chromed and the ding's taken out to be perfect. I am asking only $30.00 inlcudes shipping within the U.S. Oversea's please add another $10.00 for usps air shipping.

This is an original empi quick shift kit will fit beetles, ghia's, type-3's etc.... Complete with the correct nylon ball. I am asking only $15.00 inlcudes shipping within the U.S. Oversea's please add another $10.00 for usps air shipping.**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**

This is an original pair of original hooded mirror albert's yes a left and right. The arm's are repop arm's , the alberts are stamped "albert" and they are also stamped Volvo on both of them also. The glass is cracked but It comes with an extra glass to use as a template to have new glass cut. No Ding's or dent's or pitting and the chrome is good. I am asking only $300.00 inlcudes shipping ANYWHERE !!!!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:36:18 am by restojohnny » Logged

O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print