The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 04:57:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350739 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Winternationals
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Winternationals  (Read 8496 times)
ESH

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 10:22:41 am »

Well, they finally wrapped up the Winternationals! It only took 6 mostly wet days!!

Just like a UK meet then.  Shocked  Cheesy
team97
DKK

3M TA3

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 20:02:35 pm »

Well, they finally wrapped up the Winternationals! It only took 6 mostly wet days!!

My employer  "forced" me to take the day off so me and the grandson headed to Ponoma to catch the rest of the racing action. Got to see some S/S racing which is always fun. Not a whole lot to report other than Greg Anderson posting a 6.53 @211.9. I won't announce any winners for those are waiting to see the broadcast. The driver's were very approachable due to the circumstances so we got lots of autographs on the X-small event T-shirt, including Cory Mac's. One of these days I'll bring a real camera, in the mean time, here's a few shots of the S/S action from the spyphone...

Hey Dustin, I headed out for the day also. What a great day for racing! A few thousand people and plenty of NITRO.

Der Kleiner Panzers III
D.K.K.
Dustin

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2009, 18:23:15 pm »

Hey Dustin, I headed out for the day also. What a great day for racing! A few thousand people and plenty of NITRO.

It was a way different atmosphere, almost like a drag day, except with nitro fumes  Grin

My grandson pointed out a guy sitting below us several rows wearing a Bugorama shirt, was that you? Hot VW hat and Air Cooled jacket?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 18:27:59 pm by Dustin » Logged

Der Kleiner Panzers III
www.dkpcarclub.com

'69 Tangerine Orange Karmann Ghia- In progress
'66 Marina blue Chevy II Nova Hardtop- Project mothballed
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: