The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 20:28:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350706 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  Wanted
| | |-+  Wanted: Empi Parts and Interesting accessories please.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wanted: Empi Parts and Interesting accessories please.  (Read 1791 times)
plasticblack

« on: July 10, 2008, 21:55:19 pm »

Hi there

I'm just about to start my new VW Shop venture in Budapest (Hungary) and really want to encrease the amount Empi items that I have for display.

I've got a reasoable amount already but would really liike some more stuff. What I'm looking for is Empi Carded Items like Dash Knobs, Handle Shields, E-Z-R shifters, Chrome Trims and that kind of stuff.

It certainly doesn't need to be mint or NOS as it's mostly for display. I'm interest in all and anything please?

Also I've collected Cal Custom , Race trim, Red Baron, Kamei, Formula Vee, VeeSport, Bugpack and as much other 60's, 70's & 80's stuff as possible. If anybody has this kind of stuff they wish to part with, then I'd be more than interested.

I'm open to single items or bigger quantities, no problem. I certainly don't have a bottemless pit of money available but am hoping to pay a fair market price for any items offered.

This is a very genuine request and I'm hoping there are some nice items out there and that people can help.

The search is on for a suitable Shop Premises in Budapest City Centre and the look I'm hoping to create is like the one below. A real Blast from the past and hopefully well worth a visit.

I can be contacted at: stanfordpvs@hotmail.com

Thanks Smiley

Rocket Ron

It's old school for a reason

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 23:26:36 pm »

pm sent

13.12 @ 101.84

Grooving out on life

You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter
plasticblack

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 23:53:29 pm »

Thanks Ron. PM'd. Grin