The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 16:37:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350700 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  1962 Ruby Red Rag Top.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1962 Ruby Red Rag Top.  (Read 1579 times)
clyde

« on: June 28, 2017, 09:31:23 am »

Its a tough choice but I need the room and this just dosent get used as much as my Camper.
1962 Sunroof Beetle in Ruby Red.(L456)
2332cc, 48IDA, Wedge Port Heads, 14"1 Rockers, Webcam 86c, CB Lifters, Counter weighted crank, SS pushrods, Straight cut gears in Pro Street Box with race shafts.
External oil cooler with all fuel/oil lines being in braided line, Holley red race fuel pump.
CSP discs all round.
Removeable cage and 4 point harnesses. Gene Berg shifter, full complement of gauges and a static brake.
Wheels are standard with the rears being banded. (would look killer on Gold centred torqs, as was my future plan)
Full body off resto. Engine originally built by Aircooled Engineering. Tuned and maintained by Rawspeed Engineering who is my local VW race tuner and runs his own VW Drag Racer.
Car is going for a tune and fresh mot this week (Tax exempt) and will be ready to drive away.
Im based in Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom.
Any questions please ask away. No photo collectors please.
£14000.ono [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: