The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 19:54:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350727 Posts in 28581 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Thanks Monkiboy!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thanks Monkiboy!  (Read 1639 times)
Fastbrit

Keep smiling...

« on: May 25, 2008, 11:14:43 am »

Thanks where thanks are due! Cheers Lee for the wiper assembly and the screen washer bottle. Much appreciated and two more things to cross off the list! And thanks for the glass, too. Smiley

Don't think I'm gonna make it in the car to EBi the way things are going, but we'll keep trying. Sad

But I'll be there whatever!  Cheesy

Der Kleiner Panzers VW Club    
12.56sec street-driven Cal Looker in 1995
9.87sec No Mercy race car in 1994
Seems like a lifetime ago...
Rocket Ron

It's old school for a reason

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 11:29:24 am »

Thanks where thanks are due! Cheers Lee for the wiper assembly and the screen washer bottle. Much appreciated and two more things to cross off the list! And thanks for the glass, too. Smiley

Don't think I'm gonna make it in the car to EBi the way things are going, but we'll keep trying. Sad

what you missing or is it just time ?

You’re welcome to fall in behind us we're going over on the Friday an back on Monday from the Poole / Bournemouth area,  i’m sure there be a free seat if you don’t have the car done in time

13.12 @ 101.84

Grooving out on life

You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter
Fastbrit

Keep smiling...

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 12:02:38 pm »

what you missing or is it just time ?

You’re welcome to fall in behind us we're going over on the Friday an back on Monday from the Poole / Bournemouth area,  i’m sure there be a free seat if you don’t have the car done in time
Thanks Ron, but it's time more than anything. I will be there, whatever happens – got a date with a car or two!  Wink

I've already booked ferry for Thursday morning and back Monday eve, so if all else fails, will blast over in the Alfa and hide it round the corner! Grin

Der Kleiner Panzers VW Club    
12.56sec street-driven Cal Looker in 1995
9.87sec No Mercy race car in 1994
Seems like a lifetime ago...
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 13:01:01 pm »

That quite alright Sir - I am MORE than happy to help  Smiley

If there is ANYTHING else I can do just let me know dude. I also wanted to say thanks for letting me a Gavin (G77) bend your ear for a couple of hours  Wink Smiley

You either "Get It" or you don't......
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: