The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 23:06:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350741 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  How rare do you think this is?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How rare do you think this is?  (Read 1880 times)
Donny B.

« on: November 05, 2007, 22:53:46 pm »

Here's a Gene Berg badge that I got several years ago.  Just curious, how rare do you think it is?  I think it's pretty special and if you do let me know and I will tell the story.

Don Bulitta
Wolfsburg Registry
kev d

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 22:59:06 pm »

Never even seen a picture of another so I`d guess it`s a pretty rare item!
More so a cool piece to have though Cool

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body , but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride"
Donny B.

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 03:52:17 am »

Years ago I was talking with the Bergs about a sticker to promote the business.  I came up with the Genuine Gene Berg Parts sticker.  Dee gave me the go ahead to have some made for her.  I did, but kept a few for myself (she knew)  I sent a couple to my friend in Wells Maine.  His name is Craig Merrow.  He is a very creative fellow and made a mold to cast the badge.  It was a little larger than the sticker and he made three.  He sent me one, kept one for himself and sent one to Clyde Berg.  Dee was a little concerned that someone would make them then sell them so Craig sent them the master for the mold.  As near as I know there are only three in existence and I am fortunate enough to own one of them.  That's the story.  Craig cast them out of aluminum in his home made forge.  Craig is a very talented guy.  He has become a great long distance friend like many out there.  I need to get Craig on the Lounge!

Don Bulitta
Wolfsburg Registry
louisb

Runs with Scissors

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 04:18:27 am »

Yeah I agree. I remember him from the CLF.

--louis

Louis Brooks

The Beatings Will Continue Until Moral Improves!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: