The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 18:36:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350777 Posts in 28590 Topics by 6824 Members
Latest Member: 63calLQQK
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  cal look '63 for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: cal look '63 for sale  (Read 2808 times)
ballbag

« on: August 10, 2008, 21:24:45 pm »

I am now selling my bug, it's for sale as my wife i pregnant and i feel selfish being out in it on my own. I am going to buy a bay with the money, so i'm up for a swap if anyone is interested. It must be a solid early bay though.
So here we go-

It's just had a bare metal respray, genuine front wings, all new brake lines, shoes and drums.

Floorpans and heater channels are an mint condition.

Freshly rebuilt 1600 motor with new b&p's and new heads, rebuilt weber 32/36 progressive carb.

New window rubbers, new TMI headlining, new carpet, i decided to keep the original seats and door panels as they're pretty mint although a good drivers seat could be best sought.

It has a cb 2' narrowed beam, KYB GR2 front shocks, CB lowered spindles, new front wheels bearings. New rear standard shocks,urethane gearbox mounts.

New battery

Berg shifter
Genuine centrelines 6.5" rears and 3.5" zero offfset fronts.
Bernard Newbury ali T-bars.
Speedshop stainless muffler
Removable rear valance.

The overall condition of the car is excellent, apart from if you look at the front of the valance there is a some back tape as i damaged it on a kerb Shocked :mad: :

something funny!
ballbag

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 21:25:21 pm »

The car got a top five in show at Alltypes this year

It came first in daily driver at Deva this year and is in the show at Tatton on sunday, so you never know.

I love this car and will be sorry to see it go but the tie has come to move on and let somebody else use it Smiley

Price is

£5500

something funny!
ballbag

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 21:26:25 pm »

Anything you need to know about the car is on THIS THREAD HERE

Feel free to ask any questions.

something funny!
ballbag

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 21:27:41 pm »

Just won best in class(cal look) today at Tatton park and won best paint in show Smiley

something funny!
gibber!

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 13:50:41 pm »

Didn't you get 'Best Cal-Look' a few years ago at Tatton too? I think that was the year I came runner-up.
I was checking it out yesterday, still looks great...!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1967 1500 Beetle
1970 Karmann Ghia

SSVWC member
ballbag

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 22:50:26 pm »

Didn't you get 'Best Cal-Look' a few years ago at Tatton too? I think that was the year I came runner-up.
I was checking it out yesterday, still looks great...!

Not me dude, firsttime it's been entered, thanks for the kind comments though Cheesy

something funny!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: