The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:54:35 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  Get REGISTERED for the First European Bug In!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Get REGISTERED for the First European Bug In!!!  (Read 53870 times)
Kobus

See you at the NEXT EUROPEAN BUGIN!!! Summer 2011!

« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2007, 12:10:16 pm »

yes totaly agree! very supersweet webdesign by Eldub! Thanks! and without all the Programing by Roooooland it would not even exist! very very good job again Rool! thanks :-)

Keep the Thru Cal-Look Alive!!!!
alex d

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2007, 12:20:00 pm »

Kobus, I was reading this paragraph:

Seat belts, Seat, Fuel tank and Battery must be properly secured. (Seatbelt; at least a lap belt. below 15s/400m 3point belt mandatory, below 12s/400m 4point belt mandatory.)

is the stock seat mounting enough?
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2007, 17:39:42 pm »

security first
remember rudy split window crash in supervw nats last year
raf

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2007, 19:28:14 pm »

Hi ,

This morning i read:

Rollcage mandatory below 13s/400m, and on all cars that use Nitrous oxide systems, blowers or turbo chargers.

mandatory for Convertibles or Altered roofs (roof chops) below 14.5s/400m below 12s/400m a 6 point cage is required.

My car is a '62 ragtop and run 12,8 with slicks; so i need to install a rollcage to come AND run to EBI......that makes me €%@ a little bite but ok...secutity first

The question is which rollcage will be tech approuved:  a 4 points bugpack style or something FIA approuved or even something else?

Thanks for your help, i really would love to run with my right foot on the right pedal

Raf

Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2007, 22:09:23 pm »

Good point dude - What will they make of my manx  Huh She only runs mid 15's (hopefully) but I do have a "full roof"

Help Kobus  Huh Smiley

You either "Get It" or you don't......
Peter Roberts

« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2007, 03:05:50 am »

Randy's getting ready

empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2007, 09:50:03 am »

VERY NICE CAR
Udo

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2007, 21:45:50 pm »

What about the drivers licence ? Are there one day licence avaliable ?

Udo

Kobus

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2007, 14:17:16 pm »

Udo

What do you mean with driverslicence for a day?

hey people if anyone has questions or stuff like that you can always email to info@europeanbugin.com or to myself personally on empi@pandora.be thanks.

see you at Volksworldshow!

Kobus

« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2007, 18:13:47 pm »

Small Update:

421 Cars are Registered for Show and Shine!!!  so 79 more Spaces Available! Register now, only those pre-registered get to Camp on site!

there is NO EXTRA Participation fees for Show and Shine!!! just fill out the form if you want to Show Off your Ride!!!

Slalom will take place on a nice asphalt parkinglot (60mX30m i think, not so bit but should be fun) 30 have registered for the Slalom, so not much space there anymore.

the Tradervillage is filling up nicely, and i would sugert that if you want to Trade at EBI you contact us NOW!

Swapmeet there is a few 1000m2 of space for that and thet should be plenty. the field for offroad has been rented from a local farmer aswell :-)

If you have Registered for Dragracing and have not recieved a confirmation and payment instructions for your Racingfee then please mail me asap.
those who have not payed yet, please do so before the deadline or we will have to give your spot to people from on the backup list, we will have the racetrack professionaly prepared with pro's putting down rubber and glue, this costs a small fortune, so please send us your money now we need it..

and pray for sunshine all weekend!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 19:07:40 pm by Kobus » Logged

Udo

« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2007, 20:21:49 pm »

Udo

hey people if anyone has questions or stuff like that you can always email to info@europeanbugin.com or to myself personally on empi@pandora.be thanks.

At your Dragracing infos and inspection info there is something to read that every driver needs a driverslicence . What about those who have no licence ?  On real races you sometimes can get a licence for one or two days .

Regards Udo
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 20:26:13 pm by Udo » Logged

JeePee/DVK

« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2007, 22:14:44 pm »

Udo

At your Dragracing infos and inspection info there is something to read that every driver needs a driverslicence . What about those who have no licence ?  On real races you sometimes can get a licence for one or two days .

Regards Udo

A driverslicence (Fuhreschein) everybody has one?

Type 1 1964 2276cc IDA with Berg-5
Type1/DVK

« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2007, 23:34:35 pm »

Your inscription at the name: *** has beentransmitted. you'll receive soon an answer at this adress: ***@hotmail.com !

Done for the Show 'n Shine! Cheesy

DDD#8 - 14.74sec @ 1776cc - Member of:  DVK ~ Der Vollgas Kreuzers  - www.ultimatevw.nl - and racing engines
Kobus

« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2007, 01:33:49 am »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeap, your Regular Driverslicence is what we need, we have to make a photocopy for the insurancecompany. there is no Competition Licence needed.

Lids

show me the chedder

« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2007, 17:55:37 pm »

Kobus When are the weekend tickets available?

If there's enough horse shit around, there must be a pony!
Buy your ciderberry here.

http://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
Kobus

« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2007, 20:14:48 pm »

Kobus When are the weekend tickets available?

Asap, the design is done, they need to be printed, hopefully we get the Tshirts Friday just before Volksworldshow!

Udo

« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2007, 22:06:00 pm »

[/quote]

Yeap, your Regular Driverslicence is what we need, we have to make a photocopy for the insurancecompany. there is no Competition Licence needed.
[/quote]

Ah ,OK !!!

Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2007, 02:01:07 am »

I just sent off our payment - I can't wait  Grin Grin Grin

You either "Get It" or you don't......
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2007, 13:51:48 pm »

KOBUS COULD YOU EMAIL ME ONCE YOU BE BACK FROM VOWO THANKS
Kobus

« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2007, 17:33:15 pm »

hey, it was great to see evryone at the Volksworldshow, rdv seems to be set with all at Chimay end of June :-)

now about EBI. 466 cars are in the Show and Shine now! there is room for another 34!!! First Come First Serve!!!

get your car registered NOW!

we keep on promoting the show the best we can, and hope to see the Whole VW Comunity there, and lets show them what Lookers are all about!
quick on the track and stunning in the show and shine!

i am soo looking forward to the weekend of the first European Bug In!

Racers expect an email with updated tech rules and regulations in the next few days, keep you posted!

Kobus

Gunter

« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2007, 20:52:30 pm »

some for EBI promo
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2007, 21:01:05 pm »

golum with EBI HELMET .... Grin Grin..   Wink
REGARD
FABIAN

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Kobus

« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2007, 16:56:36 pm »

472 in the show and shine by now! almost full! :-)

and we got the first ever European Bug In Poster Printed!!! only 500 of them, guaranteed future collectorsitem!

Type1/DVK

« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2007, 08:02:45 am »

now about EBI. 466 cars are in the Show and Shine now! there is room for another 34!!! First Come First Serve!!!

For the guy's that filled in the subscription last week, when will they receive a mail? thanks! Tongue   you're a busy man Wink

DDD#8 - 14.74sec @ 1776cc - Member of:  DVK ~ Der Vollgas Kreuzers  - www.ultimatevw.nl - and racing engines
alex d

« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2007, 09:55:47 am »

I made the bank transfer and sent an email to registrations@bugin, hope you got it!

cool poster BTW!
Kobus

« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2007, 15:57:52 pm »

For the guy's that filled in the subscription last week, when will they receive a mail? thanks! Tongue   you're a busy man Wink

hey, at the moment we got 507 applications! 481 i have selected sofar! so 19 cool rides to go :-)

once all are in i close the possibility to pre register (these selected people can in they wish camp on site on their designated campsite) i will email all the selected show and shine entrants probably next week and give them the possibility to buy their admission tickets on pre-sale so you save time at the gates... (traffic will be diverted in Chimay, the flow will lead everyone to one entrypoint, expect a trafficjam! no a Bug Jam :-) there will be 80 to 100 people there on hand to make it all go smooth, it's our First Show like this, what goes wrong this year we'll try to better next year :-) looking forward to it)

anyways if you got questions info@europeanbugin.com or empi@pandora.be 

Type1/DVK

« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2007, 22:24:27 pm »

Thanks for the reply Smiley

Kobus

« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2007, 15:22:52 pm »

CAMPSITE UPDATE!!!! (like it says below here, ifyou have registered for any part of the show, it is possible to camp on site, but if you want a comfortable campsite with real showers, maybe even a swimmingpool etc, then you need to read what we got to say here below and contact the man in charge of Campsites!)

EXTRA CAMPINGS HAVE OPENED IN THE CHIMAY REGION!!!!!!!! BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW!!!
EBI VISITOR CAMPSITE HOTLINE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

Attention, cette info ne concerne pas les Racers, Show&shiners, Traders, Swapmeeters qui ont confirmé leur participation !

Please note, this info is for the Visitors of the Show! Racers, Show and Shine entrants, Traders, Swapmeet participants who have Registered on our website and wish to stay on site have space on the showground.

Pour ceux qui comptent camper à l' European Bug In voici le contact privilégié sur place, JVC s'occupera de vos réservations individuelles ou de groupe sur l'un des 7 campings de la région. Mot de passe "Bug-In" Smiley

For those who need a camping spot for their stay at the European Bug In mr. Jean-Vincent Camarda will take your bookings and assign you to the nearest campsite! weather you travel alone or are in a large group, several extra fields have been booked next to existing fully equipped campgrounds. give the man a call or email with the Key Word "Bug-In"! happy Campin'! :-)

Jean-Vincent CAMARDA
Tél +32.475.521.050.
info@reventsjv.be
A toutes fins utiles, il est signalé que le camping sauvage n'est absolument pas autorisé et sévèrement sanctionné.
In Belgium it is not alowed to camp whereever you feel like, the local authority's will be on patrol, so please book a designated campsite.

like usual keep checking http://bugin.skynetblogs.be for the latest info's!

Martin Greaves

10.88@128.58

« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2007, 22:54:26 pm »

Kobus after talking to you at the Volksworld show there was one thing i forgot to ask you how many girls have registered for Miss Bug In. Just that i think the boys need to know how much room to leave on there camera.  Cheesy

Hahaha your killing me.........
alfie the monster

« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2007, 20:52:04 pm »

I thought you were offering to enter Martin  Wink

JG54 Grunherz
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: