The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 04:36:49 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351094 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  My Old Girlfriend
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Old Girlfriend  (Read 3330 times)
Sarge

« on: September 03, 2009, 22:41:55 pm »

I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who, this morning, called out-of-the-blue to see if I was still around. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic'. 'Wow!' I was flabbergasted. 'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now', I said, 'I'm a bit old and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.' She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the challenge'. 'Yeah.' I said. 'Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!' She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover. Anyway, she giggled and said, 'I've put on a few pounds myself!
So I told her to forget it.

DKP III
Carlos De Alba

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 23:05:11 pm »

Shocked

Der Kleiner Panzers
V8Square

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 23:20:44 pm »

But, as my wife always says, "she's got a pretty face". Gotta love it, or do you?
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 00:08:09 am »

I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who, this morning, called out-of-the-blue to see if I was still around. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic'. 'Wow!' I was flabbergasted. 'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now', I said, 'I'm a bit old and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.' She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the challenge'. 'Yeah.' I said. 'Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!' She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover. Anyway, she giggled and said, 'I've put on a few pounds myself!
So I told her to forget it.

LOL LOL LOL  Wink

You either "Get It" or you don't......
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 00:55:28 am »

A piece in every crease!  Grin

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
vwcab

peter

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 13:42:00 pm »

Grin   Grin   Grin

'72 standard käfer
'74 cal-look project
'78 1303 cabrio
'12 Triumph street triple

ESCARABAJO's CALIENTEs
holmsen

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 16:00:48 pm »

Dont like her,looks like she's a fake blonde  Shocked
johnl

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 17:08:04 pm »

Dont like her,looks like she's a fake blonde  Shocked

Don't be so shallow.  I'm sure she has a great personality. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Volkswagens Limited, Der Kleiner Panzers Founder Member
Celebrating 61 years of Volkswagens in my life 1963-2024

Life is a learning experience and then you die but when you do you've lived a good life if you contributed to your fellow man.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: