The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 15:18:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350823 Posts in 28601 Topics by 6826 Members
Latest Member: Kona@2528
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Why Men dont write advice columns....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why Men dont write advice columns....  (Read 2291 times)
Worm
DKK

Whose stupid idea was that?

« on: October 29, 2009, 23:38:05 pm »

Dear Walter,

I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbor's daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34, and the neighbor's daughter is 22. We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counselling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely,

Sheila

Dear Sheila,

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps,

Walter

"Pretending to know everything closes the door on whats really there"
Dan Mazur

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 00:00:26 am »

« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 19:34:37 pm by Dan Mazur » Logged

Don't worry.  It's mutual.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: