The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 23:55:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350698 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Pure racing
| | |-+  Oldschool turbo setup !?!? Any Informations needed !
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Oldschool turbo setup !?!? Any Informations needed !  (Read 30300 times)
Frallan

« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2009, 07:40:39 am »

Thanks from me too Speedwell!

This is a really nice compilation you have managed. Inspiring to look at old schools stuff. Nothing to disregards from being good. Several of these cars perform really well.
As good as a FI can always be debated but we should not. This is another thing.

Carsten

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2009, 08:04:34 am »

Thanks from me too Speedwell!

This is a really nice compilation you have managed. Inspiring to look at old schools stuff. Nothing to disregards from being good. Several of these cars perform really well.
As good as a FI can always be debated but we should not. This is another thing.
Yes... That it is ! It is tech from yesterday , but in my case , putting an EFI and turbo on a 1641 engine is like shooting with a canon on a fly ;-) . Should stay somehow simple. And there are enough cars on the road with a carb/turbo setup to proof that it works !
I hope i will get some more tech informations in the next 2 or 3 month , so that i can start to build it up for the next season to get my car on the road again after 2 years...
Carsten

1969 IRS bug
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: