The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:55:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350687 Posts in 28576 Topics by 6821 Members
Latest Member: LasseA
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  A piece of Dean Lowry History....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: A piece of Dean Lowry History....  (Read 26359 times)
ugly duckling

« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2010, 18:28:43 pm »

no problem dean .  i was just LUCKY to be there and very THANKFUL  to the lowry family.  dean larry marla / ken don.   UNFORGETIBLE times.  UD .   

ugly duckling

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2010, 22:25:55 pm »

just a tid bit of deans history Cool. UD

OgCalLook

Straight outa Riverside!

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2010, 00:33:50 am »

I used to go to the San Jacinto sand drags all the time as a kid.

Buggies, Rails, Jeeps all the way to Blown funnycars - what a blast!!

Tom Hewitson
Bahama Blau Kafer

Zach Gomulka: "California Look is walking softly and carrying a big fucking stick."
deano

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2010, 19:47:24 pm »

I just found this sticker inside Frankie Freeman's old single cab pickup. It is the only one I have ever seen..... A small foil Deano Dyno-Soars sticker with the Alton Street address! Frankie had stuck it up on the overhead air box and was very difficult to get a decent photo of it, since it wrapped around the edges. Remember, the Lowry Brothers were only at the Alton address for less than a year, during late '68 - early '69.

Hot VWs Magazine Window Washer
Anglia Obsolete Guru
'67 Heaven
dyno don
DKK

DGVA DZK (old school 70's)

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2010, 23:35:41 pm »

SOOOOOOOO......Its Sunday and im  getting ready to have some delicious lasagna for a wonderful sunday lunch by myself and am  forum surfing and I lock onto this awesome thread and begin reading when all of a sudden I get this wiff of burnt rubber?...Its at this time I realized that when I turned on the oven to 375 to get my lasagna ready I forgot to take out my  pots and pans which ended up melting inside the oven ...  I eventually had to evacuate my living quarters to rid of both the horrible stench of burnt plastic and the  column of smoke that permeated EVERYTHING ....  I love this stuff/keep up the good work all..!!  >> needless to say my 'new 2 week old cookware' now resides in the trashbin..!!   peace/Dyno  PS: Time to add Allzheimers to my list....LOL
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 23:43:50 pm by dyno don » Logged
deano

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2010, 01:57:43 am »

SOOOOOOOO......Its Sunday and im  getting ready to have some delicious lasagna for a wonderful sunday lunch by myself and am  forum surfing and I lock onto this awesome thread and begin reading when all of a sudden I get this wiff of burnt rubber?...Its at this time I realized that when I turned on the oven to 375 to get my lasagna ready I forgot to take out my  pots and pans which ended up melting inside the oven ...  I eventually had to evacuate my living quarters to rid of both the horrible stench of burnt plastic and the  column of smoke that permeated EVERYTHING ....  I love this stuff/keep up the good work all..!!  >> needless to say my 'new 2 week old cookware' now resides in the trashbin..!!   peace/Dyno  PS: Time to add Allzheimers to my list....LOL

Dyno, that is why they invented drive-thrus....

Hot VWs Magazine Window Washer
Anglia Obsolete Guru
'67 Heaven
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: