The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:06:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  dkp 58 ragtop diamond green
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: dkp 58 ragtop diamond green  (Read 4019 times)
speedwell

the archivist

« on: February 18, 2010, 10:08:46 am »

It already has been a small time , since I see more the car of  paul debellings  in the dkp cruise night or at any event Huh
. paul  always possess  her Huh I remember having seen her with fuchs, because americans racing had met on carlos's car

so what happen to paul and the 58 Roll Eyes

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Zach Gomulka

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 17:42:25 pm »

I like that car Smiley

Born in the '80s, stuck in the '70s.
bugnut68

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 17:45:55 pm »

Is that the car that was/is owned by Joe Maestas, or was it a different car?
danny gabbard

gabfab

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 18:04:28 pm »

Thats a blast from the past, I did the metal work on it for paul. He moved to arizona a few years ago.

A poor craftsman, Blame's it on poor tools.  GAB-FAB shop # 775 246-3069
nicolas

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 18:38:36 pm »

different car.
bugnut68

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 19:10:11 pm »

different car.

Ah, I was thinking that as I wrote it.. I remember the other car had 911 Fuchs on it...initially built by Aaron Broughton, I think? The color is what threw me off...
LuftsickTero

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 20:08:06 pm »

different car.

Ah, I was thinking that as I wrote it.. I remember the other car had 911 Fuchs on it...initially built by Aaron Broughton, I think? The color is what threw me off...

Aren't there three cars? Broughton Oval, Maestas Oval (Brian Burroughs owning it now?) and Debelling's '58?

| Cal&Resto | Publishing own mediocre Cal Look photos since 1995 in interwebs.
Neil Davies

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 22:17:55 pm »

different car.

Aren't there three cars? Broughton Oval, Maestas Oval (Brian Burroughs owning it now?) and Debelling's '58?

Yes. The Maestas oval came into the UK in 2005 and I believe was sold last year. Aaron Broughton's was up for sale a couple of years back, having been built about the same time as Joe built his. It seemed to have a combination of streetrod (billet, anodising etc) parts and resto cal influences, whereas the Maestas one was more cal look.

2007cc, 48IDFs, street car. 14.45@93 on pump fuel, treads, muffler and fanbelt. October 2017!
bugnut68

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 23:02:31 pm »

different car.

Yes. The Maestas oval came into the UK in 2005 and I believe was sold last year. Aaron Broughton's was up for sale a couple of years back, having been built about the same time as Joe built his. It seemed to have a combination of streetrod (billet, anodising etc) parts and resto cal influences, whereas the Maestas one was more cal look.

Wow, thanks for the updates guys, I had no idea how out of touch I really was... Grin  For some reason I though Joe Maestas bought either Broughton or DeBelling's car, but obviously I'm a half bubble off a plum. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: