The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 08:12:22 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350698 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Pure racing
| | |-+  MSD 7AL plus question
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MSD 7AL plus question  (Read 1854 times)
Crazy Mc.Stairs

« on: May 12, 2010, 20:15:41 pm »

Hi, I have a MSD 7AL plus ignition unit and a new monster tach, at the tach there are two loops, braun and blue, regarding the tech. info I have the choise between cutting the blue loop (2 pulse) and cutting them both (1pulse). Does anyone knows if the MSD ignition is a 2 pulse signal?
I could start the engine if the engine was allready in the car but that's not at this moment so come on guys give me your advice! Grin

Cheers,

Christoph
PPRMicke

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 14:15:19 pm »

Hi, I have a MSD 7AL plus ignition unit and a new monster tach, at the tach there are two loops, braun and blue, regarding the tech. info I have the choise between cutting the blue loop (2 pulse) and cutting them both (1pulse). Does anyone knows if the MSD ignition is a 2 pulse signal?
I could start the engine if the engine was allready in the car but that's not at this moment so come on guys give me your advice! Grin

Cheers,

Christoph
Cutting  both
//Micke
Crazy Mc.Stairs

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 23:07:57 pm »

Thanks Mickael! Wink

See ya soon!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: