The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:07:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350645 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  Permission Granted
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Permission Granted  (Read 2601 times)
Chuck Fryer

« on: March 09, 2007, 02:36:30 am »

I have received permission from the Minister of Finance ( the wife ) to form an exploratory committee in regards to our trip to EBI/ Bad Camberg!!!  Shocked  It has been quite a few years since my last trip over.  The last time I rented a vanagon and camped the whole trip. Should I try that again?It sure was a slow mother on the road. I will start shopping airlines and different arrival airports, maybe Amsterdam, Munich, Frankfort........Anyway, please give me some tips on must see's while on vacation. Lets hope all goes well and my westy sells!

Chuck
Sander/DVK

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 12:15:37 pm »

I have received permission from the Minister of Finance ( the wife ) to form an exploratory committee in regards to our trip to EBI/ Bad Camberg!!!  Shocked  It has been quite a few years since my last trip over.  The last time I rented a vanagon and camped the whole trip. Should I try that again?It sure was a slow mother on the road. I will start shopping airlines and different arrival airports, maybe Amsterdam, Munich, Frankfort........Anyway, please give me some tips on must see's while on vacation. Lets hope all goes well and my westy sells!

Chuck
Congrats! Smiley
Of course you have to vissit Holland because of the beutiful windmills, tullips and of course the coffieshops Grin

When do you come? Mayby you can also come to International Beetle Weekend Budel 15-17 of June, thats a week  before Bad Camberg.
Click here to get an impression of Budel Wink

Der Vollgas Kreuzers
Frank LUX

Back...Soon...hopefully!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 15:28:19 pm »

Chuck

Cool,

C-Ya There, GoGo EBI...

Frank

1960 Ragtop, 2332cc, 48 IDA's, Joe Hunt Magneto, someday it will be back...
1953 Split Window, 1799cc, 48 IDA's, Don Zig Magneto,  OG BRM's...in da works...
SumFun Racecar, 2332cc, 48 IDA's, Magneto
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 17:41:53 pm »

netherland is  great place to visit they have good chees and other unlaw specialities  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: