The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 08, 2024, 20:43:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351106 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Old Bug-In DVD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Old Bug-In DVD  (Read 2407 times)
bugnut68

« on: August 31, 2010, 18:16:24 pm »

I wasn't sure about how to go about selling this given potential issues of U.S. copyright laws and all, but figured I'd go back to where I found it.  I think it was Lids that made copies of an old Rooster Video featuring Drag Day and one of the last Bug Ins at OCIR.  I've since discovered I'm not really into the older stuff so much, so I thought I would post it up here for what I paid for it, which was $10 U.S. plus shipping to anyone that might be interested.  Thanks in advance! Grin
bugnut68

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 00:34:43 am »

No takers? Bummer... I figured this sucker would have up and vanished within an hour or so!  Funky 80s synthesizer music and film maker footage replaying the same wheelstands three or four times in a row just isnt' my thing, OCIR footage or not. I would think it would appeal to someone out there!  Cheesy
Dave Rosique

nobodyouno

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 05:25:39 am »

You got me at 80's synthesizer music!
I'll take it if you still have it  Wink
pm sent
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 06:53:05 am »

Wow, I figured that everyone had a copy of this dvd like Peter Frampton Comes Alive in the late '70s. Dave, you'll love the um... "music" in that. I got a copy on vhs tape back in 1985. It was mailed to me from Germany. D.K.K. is in there along with a quick scene showing Lisa, Rick, and myself chilling on top of a motor home above our cars in the car show area.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
bugnut68

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 17:13:11 pm »

Yeah, it's cool footage from back in the early '80s, just not my thing so much, I guess. Plus I'm trying to finish an engine build and every last little nickel and dime helps. Grin  Being poor sucks.

I got a wake up call for how much Berg's stainless teflon oil hoses are... holy crap.  It may be awhile before I can afford those!  I wanted to go with what I had before on my 1776, since they worked so well.
DKK - Lisa
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 19:23:05 pm »

You got me at 80's synthesizer music!
I'll take it if you still have it  Wink
pm sent

Hey Dave,
I'll trade you some cookies for it  Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: