and what did you get in the mail today?

(1/1103) > >>

nicolas:
hey

just wanted to post this to at least share it with someone.

yesterday i came home from work an d ws a bit bummed because my girl and little boy were not going to be home today.

but i found  a big heavy box insted on the doorstep.

a big box filled with my dms crank, flywheel, and rods. all things that make me a very happy guy today. especially after going to ninove this weekend and seeing some nice cars there. it will not be an engine this summer yet but i will be working on it and hopefully i will make it into a nice setup by next year.

thanks for listening  ;D

simon uk:
I love parcels waiting for me when I get home. Sometimes I get them sent to work, and once my colleagues left a parcel full of old dealer frames in a filing cabinet and waited for me to open it ;-) They dont quite get it, but I was certainly happy!

Si.

Shubee2 (DSK):
Just Got My Stash Of Vintage NOS VDO JetCockpit Gauges all Dated 70/ 71 New In the Box Metal Casings Total of 9 Gauges with all the senders and wiring kits. the Tach is cool it says on the Back  6 or 12 volt plus you can set it for 2,4,6,8 cyl engines I got in the set 2 temp Gauges,2 Press Gauges 70 & 150 Psi, Tach,trip Speedo,Volt Meter,Fuel Gauge,Clock,Tank sender,2 Press senders 70 & 150,wiring kits,temp sender and tee fitting all NOS  I Scored Again!!!!   LOL

El Dub:
Nothing  >:(  >:(  >:(

Still waiting for my AutoHaus dealer catalog... & beginning to worry...

El Dub...

61ragtop:
had a few bits come this week!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page