The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:54:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Pure racing
| | |-+  Drag Racing Wheelie Videos!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Drag Racing Wheelie Videos!  (Read 2408 times)
quickkafer

German-Pride.com

« on: March 27, 2007, 17:39:46 pm »

I've just added to new videos to German-Pride.com.  The first one is Mike Scott's beautiful pewter silver colored oval window.  It has an alcohol injected turbo Pauter block engine that is just INSANE!!!  The video show's Mike competing in the Unlimited Street class here in Las Vegas in 2003.  The wheelie that this guy makes and for the distance he carries it is just INCREDIBLE!!!  All that air time and he still ran an 11.00!!!  Shocked

The second video is of Scott "Big Air" Bakken when he used to compete in the Renn Kafer Cup class in his famous Aronson/Holmes replicar.  In the video he performs his burnout, but only the right tire is spinning.  He launches hard left from the right lane due to the added traction on that right tire.  In typical "Big Air" Bakken fashion, he rides out the big wheelie and almost takes out the 60 foot marker at Irwindale Speedway!  Never lifting, he rides it out and still makes a respectible pass!   Shocked

Other videos available are the Nasty fireball wreck of the Fast Fiat in Fontana last fall, and the VegasVolks Dyno Session.

Enjoy,
Scott Faivre

...just a reminder:  You need to be a registered member and logged in to see the videos at German-Pride.com

Jøran Larssen

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 18:44:43 pm »

One of the best wheelies I have seen. A real power wheelie. Awesome!

SCC 2010: 11.103 @ 192.00 km/h
quickkafer

German-Pride.com

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 23:55:55 pm »

I agree! Grin

Here's some interesting news about that video...

I had my camera ready and I was so concerned about panning it properly to get a good photo that I forgot to watch the actual car!  I got a great photo, but never saw the whole wheelie until June sent me that video clip!

Scott Faivre

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: