The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 21:52:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350832 Posts in 28603 Topics by 6826 Members
Latest Member: Kona@2528
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  DTA ECU, LM-1 and Loom
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DTA ECU, LM-1 and Loom  (Read 1366 times)
Chip Lane

« on: March 23, 2011, 13:59:11 pm »

I'm selling my DTA E48 programmable ecu complete with full wiring loom and LM-1 data logger and RPM Cable. I have been using this set up successfully for 4 years in my 2332 turbo beetle and have decided to upgrade the set up for a DTA S60. I'm looking for £580 for the setup but I'm open to sensible offers.

ECU

E48 comes with the lap top serial cable and mapping software. It has one of my maps already installed which will get you up and running if you have a similar sized motor and injectors.

Loom

The ecu was positioned behind the passenger seat in my car and although I was not running a firewall there should be plenty of length in the loom for you to mount it in a similar location.
My car was running a Porsche fan and had the crank sensor mounted at the flywheel side of the motor. The loom comes complete with a 4 relay holder and 4 blade fuse holder for powering the ecu itself, fuel pump, LM-1 with a spare location for any fans or aux items. I will include a brand new 2 Bar MAP sensor (Not Pictured). I have carefully marked up the loom for every connection to make it straight forward to reinstall.

LM-1 with RPM Cable

The LM-1 data logger unit is complete and comes with a Bosch wide band lambda sensor and steel bung for welding into your exhaust. I had the unit hard wired, powered from a relay supply but there is a ciggarete socket should you wish to use it in other cars. The LM-1 display shows mixture as lambda and AFR ratio. The unit also has an RPM cable which allows data logging for up to 5 channels including RPM. The ecu loom has outputs which plug into this cable. I was logging boost, air inlet temp, throttle position, RPM, AFR and oil temp. The unit comes with a copy of LogWorks logging software but I believe a more up to date version is available online. Also included is the aluminum mount that I used to hold the display unit under the dashboard.

For anyone looking to go EFI, this setup will save you a great deal of time, effort and money!!

If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks for looking

Richard
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: